Chandrani is a certified Neuro Linguistic Professional (NLP) and is trained in Instructional Design, with about 17 years of work experience in corporates. She has spent most of her career holding senior management positions in the Consulting, IT, ITES, and Banking sector.
Starting with Lovelock & Lewes (now, PricewaterhouseCoopers) as a Consultant, Chandrani worked with DSQ consulting, Samtech Infonet Ltd., before moving on to a close to 10 year long career with HSBC (HDPI) where she ended up heading operations as an AVP, and also excelled in her training role.
As a successful corporate executive and behavior trainer, Chandrani has managed several Learning and Development programs and customized interventions for various firms, and has successfully delivered client programs across the country. For the last 17 years, she has been training people in Leadership, Communication, Behavioral Skills and Customer Orientation.
Her clients include Times Internet, Genpact, Juniper Network, HCL, HP. Cap Gemini, Herbalife, Elegant IT, Thomas Cook, Hi Fidelity Solutions Pvt. Ltd., EFI and Shell.
In Strengthscape, as the Principal Consultant, Chandrani manages Content Development Service and has been involved in projects for clients globally
- January 2017 Strengthscape
Principal Consultant – Learning & Development.
- 2014 till 2016
Human Development Consultant & Associate Trainer with Strengthscape. Involved in content designing and training delivery.
- 2002 – 2012 HSBC
Asst. Manager, Manager & AVP, managed operations, planned and executed training strategies, people management, customer management and employee engagement.
- 2001 – 2001 Samtech Infonet Ltd.
Senior Executive – Marketing, involved in lead generation, client servicing, project execution and account management.
- 1998 – 2000 DSQ Consulting, (Subset of DSQ Software Ltd)
Business Development Officer, involved in managing and training the marketing desk.
- 1996 – 1998 Lovelock & Lewes ( now PwC)
Consultant, involved in systems development, analysis, testing and client interaction.
- Trained in Instructional Design
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Practitioner ( NLP) by Dr. David Lincoln
- Train the Trainer certification from Edge Academy
- Diploma in Business Analysis and Operations – IFS in Canterbury, UK
- NIIT – Diploma in Software concepts, analysis, design and development.
- Masters in Arts (History) from Calcutta University
- Bachelor of Arts (History from Calcutta University
Principal Consultant –Learning and Development
- Brand Awareness Programs
- Training Need Analysis
- Soft Skills Training Programs
- Communication Skills Programs
- Performance Management Programs
- Customer Experience Enhancement Programs
- People Management Programs
- Leadership Development Programs
- Content Development for ILT and eLearning sessions
D 303 SJR Equinox
Electronic City Phase 1
Bangalore 560 100
Mobile: +91 80 88 877 877