Strengthscape’s Certification Program for Behavioral Consultants
Strengthscape specializes in various behavioral models that are used across organizations and sectors. This certification program focuses on both behaviors and personality, giving the participants immense knowledge for conducting behavioral analysis. Some of the models include DISC, OCEAN (or Big 5 Personality), MBTI and others. Knowing about these models can help professionals across streams and levels understand human behaviour and create effective relationships at workplace.
The aim of this program is to enable participants to create customized action plans and behavioral interventions for their respective clients depending on the need. Along with it, participants will also be given insights on how to apply these behavioral models in different processes, one of them being Competency Mapping.
As Certified Behavioral Consultants (CBCs), participants can play a role in numerous development interventions ranging from communication to team building, across verticals and roles. Some of functions of Certified Behavioral Consultants are:
- Recognize patterns of behavior that leads to workplace ineffectiveness and low productivity
- Creating action plans for increasing interpersonal and intrapersonal effectiveness in the workplace
- Enhance self-awareness and develop sensitivity towards others
- Improve interpersonal communication skills
- Designing interventions for building effective leaders and teams
- Supporting managers to be more effective
- Strengthening the sales wing of any organization
Since these models are scientifically researched theories having a psychometric counterpart, interventions based on them bring objectivity that multiply the impact of any intervention, manifold.
Strengthscape’s expertise in behavioral analysis comes together to bring to you the most effective range of workplace interventions.