The artificial intelligence future seems to be very bright. Computer Systems are developed so that they can perform tasks that require intelligence of a human being such as decision making, translation of languages, visual perception and much more. The artificial intelligence, according to some researchers, is based on the idea of outperforming the humans at several tasks.
Big names such as Stephen Hawking have expressed certain concerns over Artificial Intelligence. Since Artificial intelligence or Al will be devoid of any emotions, the robot can be programmed in such a way which can lead to devastating situations.
However, there are a lot of benefits if Artificial Intelligence can become truly advanced.
There are several ways through which artificial intelligence can bring change in our lives. They are:
- Transportation will become automated: There are several vehicles which can be driven itself and need no drivers. Even though self-driving cars are being invented, there is still a restriction on the use of them as a driver needs to be present. Change is brought slowly, and these automated cars will be one of the pillars of the artificial intelligence future.Along with private cars, public transportation methods like buses, trains are also on their way to become automated.
- Creating cyborgs: Human beings suffer from a lot of limitations when it comes to their mind and their body. But now, due to artificial intelligence, cyborg enhancement will soon look after all the problems. Artificial intelligence will help you to augment yourself according to the computer to overcome any of your shortcomings. It will be highly useful for people like amputees. They will have more control over their body through artificial intelligence.
- Handling jobs which include hazards: There are drones which are invented to take over all the hazardous jobs such as defusing a bomb. But these drones are not a part of artificial intelligence. They are controlled by human beings. But it can be said that Artificial Intelligence Future is very bright, and soon there will be robots who can defuse these bombs. Other kinds of works which involve dealing with a lot of heat, noise, etc. are now being planed on shifting to the robots once Artificial intelligence reaches the benchmark.
- Taking care of elders: Artificial Intelligence plans include making robots who will be able to take care of the elders. When one becomes old, he/she needs some extra support to cope up with their life. With the help of such robots, the seniors can stay at their respective homes without any problem as they can become independent. The robots can also give them company.
- Solve problems related to climate change: A machine will have more access to data than any human being. Robots can store and deal with a lot of statistics. It can be used to come up solutions after studying the trends that are related to climate change.
- As a companion: Even though robots are always imagined as emotionless machines, there are companies in Japan who are successful in incorporating emotions in a robot. These robots are equipped to read your emotions. As cases of mental health related have increased in number, these robots can help one to get out of depression