Content creation is the contribution of information to any media and most especially to digital media for an audience in specific contexts. A Pew survey described content creation as the “creation of the material, people contribute to the online world.” Creating great content starts with a well- established process. Content creation is the process of identifying a new topic you want to write about, deciding which form you want the content to take, formalizing strategies and then actually implementing it.
The future of content creation lies with intelligent content not only by developing structured enriched and reusable content, but also supporting it by intelligent content technologies, can one hope to meet the ever, changing content needs of the customers. Thus, in this article we are going to discuss about next generation content creation.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
The most trending topic of technology today is undoubtedly artificial intelligence. People now are finding ways to make their lives easy and comfortable, and artificial intelligence is the only way to make this happen. Artificial intelligence is known as the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning, reasoning and self- correction that are highly popular in creating next generation content creation. According to John Mc Carthy, who coined the term in 1956, artificial intelligence is basically the ability of a machine or a computer program to think and learn.
Tools that make use of artificial intelligence are:
- Caffe – Caffe is a deep learning framework which is very popular in eLearning because of its speed. It is able to process 50 million images, all in a single day.
- Api.ai – Api.ai is a service that allows developers to build speech- to – text, natural language processing, artificial intelligent systems.
- Tensor Flow – Tensor Flow is one of the artificial intelligence tools. It is an open source software library for data flow programming for across a range of tasks.
- Mahout – Mahout is one of the artificial intelligence tools which is specifically designed for those developers who want to create machine learning applications. It is an open source machine learning framework.
- Open NN – Open NN is an open source which is specially designed for the experienced developers. It has a tool known as Neural Designer for advanced analytics. It provides graphs and tables to interpret entries.
The Role Of Artificial Intelligence in Content Creation
Next generation content creation is a powerful blend of technology and technique. In order to consistently offer value to its customers, on each of the platforms they use, companies are now investing in artificial intelligence to supplement their team. The hardest task for artificial intelligence is to require over Content Creation. Buteation is amazingly repetitive, and machines have improved in writing to the purpose of wherever it’s arduous to inform the distinction. Artificial intelligence is undeniably going to shape the future of content creation in eLearning in a huge way. With the help of machine learning and artificial intelligence , content developers demonstrate superior performance than ever.
The role of artificial intelligence in eLearning is meant to compliment human efforts and not replace them. Incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning to supply the reach of your content, one can be a so called company with a big footprint. Good content delivered in a way that resonates with the customers, with a little bit of added technology will always be successful. Artificial intelligence is thus a huge contributor in developing next generation eLearning content.