The team facilitator system for training and assessment develops sessions for optimum effectiveness. The trainer toolkit has a detailed, research-validated and customizable training program. It develops successful team members and prevents duplication of activities. They only engage in the appropriate activity, work jointly on a common objective and illustrate individual roles. The team facilitator toolkit helps organizations that rely on teamwork to innovate, solve problems, match the pace of change, clearly understand and synergize on personal techniques to and group dynamics and procedure for high-performance teams.
Understanding team styles helps you discover the proper duties for the right people
The team facilitator identifies key roles in transformative group output:
- Originator: Creates original concepts, goes the extra mile and thinks out of the box. Hands off roles to the advancer
- Advancer: Appreciates new opportunities, evolves ways to foster ideas, and jumps into adopting them. Hands off roles to the refiner
- Refiner: Questions and analyzes notions to spot problems and may delegate plans back to the advancer or originator before passing tasks to the executor
- Executor: Establishes the framework for implementation, works with details and pushes the process to finalization
- Facilitator: Works all through to ensure tasks are assigned to the appropriate staff at the right time
The team facilitator for the paper Team Dimensions Profile helps members understand their duties on a grouping, introduces a procedure that brings new teams onboard quickly and places stuck teams on an even keel. The profile employs the Z-Process as a roadmap in assigning roles, undertaking tasks, and delegating tasks to other team players.
The Toolkit Includes:
- Administrative and interpretative guidelines
- A full-scripted seminar
- Presentation materials
- Two profiles
- Team Game
- Determining Team Roles
- Conflict management
The two facilitator manuals
- Volume 1: Facilitator’s Manual-Teaches how to implement and interpret the Team Dimensions styles for perfect results. Covers research and technical background
- Volume 2: Scripted Seminar-A comprehensive Team Dimensions profile facilitator’s report with applications, individual and group functions for impactful training
However, the online version of the Team Dimension Profile only works with the Team Dimensions Group Report but not the team facilitator kit.
Benefits of Team Facilitator
- Individual Level: It reinforces the strengths and limitations apparent in your profile and shows where you shine through in a team environment. It gives insights about into work attitudes, how you can inject the best input into your team, go for projects that inspire you and capitalize on unique talent. Additionally, it teaches a team member to appreciate the roles played by others, the value they bring to the table, and how to work fruitfully together.
- Team-Level: The team facilitator introduces members to the Z-process-the sequential layout followed in most team-based tasks. It covers common issues affecting teams such as communication, discussion, time management, team-building, and how to oil the wheels of the group.
- The Bottom Line: The team facilitator helps your organization capitalize on personal strengths and approaches for improved productivity. It clarifies team member’s tasks, emphasizes the roles of each team member, diminishes project duration and maximizes production.