Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders combines the best of 360-degree feedback with the simplicity and power of DiSC and incudes three strategies that can be put into action immediately. This tool focuses on strategies to improve one’s leadership effectiveness, interpreting data with clear visuals, combined with a conversational narrative style, and focused, balanced constructive feedback, that allows for growth and learning.
The richness of Everything DiSC® comes together with the research-based Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership framework to help any leader, whether emerging high-potentials or experienced executives, incorporate critical feedback from direct reports, peers, and bosses into a development plan to increase their effectiveness in a leadership role. Whether coaching one-on-one or working with small groups of aspiring leaders, this powerful set of resources includes tips, techniques, and step-by-step guidance to help you introduce Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders into an organization, get buy-in from senior leadership, determine the scope and timeline for implementation, and deliver a fully customizable 360-degree feedback and coaching offering that meets your client’s specific leadership development needs.
- Recognize the tendencies that shape their approach to leadership, based on their DiSC® style
- Understand how others see them as a leader and how their own self-ratings compare
- Identify which of the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership—and the three behavioral Practices underlying each approach—are their strengths and which ones would benefit from further development
- Learn three personalized strategies for becoming a more effective leader based on specific rater feedback
Everything DiSC 363® for Leaders Profile
A two-part self-rating tool for leaders combines the research-validated, online Everything DiSC® and Leadership Behaviors assessments. The 22+-page 360° profile report provides
- Context-specific feedback using intuitive easy-to-read visuals
- Clear definitions of the Eight Approaches and associated behavioral Practices
- Graphic illustrations that break down feedback by type of rater (e.g., managers, peers, direct reports) Detailed rater comments on all 24 Practices
- Three personalized strategies that identify areas where leaders have the greatest opportunities for improvement, based on their unique DiSC style and specific feedback provided by raters
This 22+page report is easy to understand and use. It enables participants to deepen their understanding of their own leadership styles while examining how their approaches to performance outcomes are perceived by their colleagues. It also provides concrete strategies for improving three of their major challenge areas.
This two-part, research-validated, online assessment for raters, combines the Leadership Behaviors assessment and an additional Leadership Requests survey, that asks raters to identify which leadership practices they would like to see the leader engage in more frequently. Powered by the exclusive CommentSmart feature, raters choose from a variety of selectable comments that provide focused, balanced, and constructive feedback that leaders can actually use. An unlimited number of raters can be engaged in this 360-feedback process. The CommentSmart exclusive selectable comment feature, allows raters to choose from highly tested, behavior-focused comments to add richness, context, and depth to their feedback.
Free Getting Started Guide
From set-up to wrap-up, the Getting Started Guide delivers a comprehensive toolkit of resources to walk you through the five crucial phases of the Everything DiSC 363® for the Leaders implementation process, including:
- Program set up: clarify the purpose, scope, and timeline of activities; conduct meetings with the project team, executive sponsor, EPIC administrator, and coach.
- Communication: email and memo templates to announce the program to the organization, notify leaders of their selection to participate, and launch the process with participants and raters
- Assessment: all the details your EPIC administrator will need for successful assessment administration, from assigning access codes to generating final reports.
- Coaching: tools and techniques to help coaches prepare for delivering feedback, meeting with leaders to review results, providing guidance to identify development areas and create action plans, and scheduling follow-up meetings to measure progress and promote accountability.
- Wrap-up: tips for meeting with your project team to review results and plan the next steps.
363 Coaching Supplement
An additional tool for pre-coaching session planning that provides an overview of a leader’s DiSC style to help facilitate a more comprehensive and meaningful interpretation of the multi-rater feedback. Details about the leader’s profile report and rater comments are included, along with norms representing the average score of all leaders that have taken the assessment, and a Performance Gap Analysis that compares an individual’s performance to the typical performance expected for someone with a similar DiSC style.