The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile refers to a self-assessment tool designed to help people foster a sense of understanding themselves and others. It offers a, hands-on model to study personal behavior, and helps discover one’s strengths and “blind spots.” DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile has received international recognition as a dominant behavior assessment program that promotes effective communication, conflict resolution, problem-solving, and decision-making. The DiSC behavior profile identifies your style, impactful ways about others, diagnoses the styles of your corporate superiors and adapts you to productive interrelationships. DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile features a personalized feedback written in a conversational tone and rejuvenates the Intensity Index. Additionally, the report instructs individuals about the dynamic DiSC model, and it enables them to see how other people may possess different styles and equally valid priorities.
Uses of DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile
- Corporate learning, training and coaching applications
- Organizational development
- Performance improvement
- Improves communication
- Ease frustration and conflict
- Develop active managers, teams, and leaders
- Customer service
- Team building
DiSC Classic can help employees at all levels of your organization
- Appreciate their preferences, strengths and potential development areas
- Understand personal diversity
- Create a common language to assess individual styles
- Develop a discussion about personal priorities, differences, and aggravations
- Relate with others smoothly
- Value and discover the strength in your colleagues
- Resolve conflicts effectively by using adaptive behaviors
- Foster work groupings through teamwork to diminish team conflict
- Improve communication acumen by determining styles
- Build customer rapport by identifying and feeding into their needs
- Decrease conflict and tension in interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships
- Make interpersonal communication more efficient
- Offers a multi-level pedagogical tool that helps employees determine to what extent they use each style of DiSC behaviors
The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile is pivoted on the notion that personal or professional success depends on self-understanding, appreciating others, and knowing the results of your practice to others. DiSC offers a nonjudgmental language to explore these behavioral issues.
The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile Report comes with various components:
SECTION I captures the individual’s idiosyncratic behavior depending on feedback to DiSC Classic. It reveals your DiSC Graph, the underlying data in your responses. In Stage 1, you will explore the Highest DiSC Dimension and your predispositions, demands, preferred ambiance, and strategies for efficiency. In Stage 2, you will learn about your Intensity Index and become well-versed with self-strengths and constraints. Step 3 will help you learn how your D, I, S, and C styles blend to create your peculiar Classical Profile Pattern.
SECTION II explains the DiSC model with descriptions of the four behavioral dimensions with matching proclivities, demands, preferred atmosphere, and efficient strategies for each.
Section III offers a summary of 15 Classical Profile Patterns
SECTION IV covers the scoring and data breakdown underlying your report
The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile report gives a personalized analysis of the DiSC participant’s style, insight into their highest DiSC style, motivation, and work attitudes, detailed definitions through an Intensity Index, and in-depth information about their traditional pattern.