DISC is a popular behavior model created by William Marston in year 1928 that explains Why people do what they do! There are many easy-to-use DISC Assessments based on this model – many of them available free of the net. However, these are not really reliable. If you do like to understand your own behaviour or integrate DiSC as an add on service to your own training practice, then an Everything DiSC assessment is the right profile. Everything DiSC range of DiSC profiles are personality assessments created by John Wiley & Sons. Strengthscape is the regional distributor in India that can certify you to interpret, coach and train using these profiles.
DISC Assessment is actually not a DISC personality test – there are no right or wrong answers when you respond to the assessment. The DISC profile measures one’s behavior preferences specially in the context of the role.
Highly interactive, Available in 3 delivery formats, Trainers Learn by facilitating in a safe environment.
Are You Ready to register for DiSC Certification in India?
Strengthscape’s DiSC certification using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons empowers you – the training, HR & L&OD; professional to coach interpret and train employees company wide. You will be able to provide your employees with DISC tools and show them how use it to increase effectiveness in all interactions; peers, direct reports, internal and external clients, your supervisor and even your friends and family.
DISC Certification Training – Outcomes
Learn proven models to enhance personal and organizational effectiveness. Simplify complex issues of human behavior through the four-dimension model. Learn and practice communication strategies to use with each of the different DiSC behavioral styles. Learn how to effectively read and interpret DISC circumplex. Develop implementation plans for a variety of learning outcomes including sales, leadership coaching, conflict resolution, leadership development, management, customer-service and teamwork.
- History of DISC since 20th century
- Key Validation and reliability facts
- How to debrief the DISC Personal Profile with simplicity and impact?
- How to use facilitators coaching supplement?
- DISC Graph Interpretations: What to Look For – what dots means and more?
- How to Use the DISC Profile Report as an effective personal workbook?
- How to incorporate DISC Learning Activities into Instructional Design and training plan for program related to communication and teamwork?
- Answers to frequently asked questions (eg. Is DISC assessment, a DISC personality test?)
- What DISC Profiling pre-work and post workshop work?.
- Best practices conversation with the certified trainer community
- How to Use DISC for Team-building, Leadership Development, Coaching and similar applications?
- How to Customize the DiSC Training for your Organization and specific training outcomes?
- What you can offer with DiSC
- Using DISC concepts as a Leader
- Job matching analysis for hiring and role alignment. Potential to support behavioural interviews with DiSC profiles. The assessment supports you by indicating the kind of questions to ask.
- Team analysis for improved team dynamics. Team members learn to play on each other’s strengths and adapt their own style to resonate better with the other styles.
- Custom interaction guides for two people to work more effectively together – achieved through the Comparison report. Everything DiSC provides a unique and easy way to adapt to your stake holders on every day basis.
- Adapting leadership style for better outcomes – Using the VAE model, the leadership report christened Work of Leaders assists leaders to align their leadership style to for maximum effectiveness.
- Reading others – using observation to find clues of pace and orientation to connect better to others.
- First time and mid manager development programs using the Everything DiSC management report.
Here is the list of main personality test or profiles available with DiSC model in the back end
- Work of Leader
- Management Report
- Sales Report
- Workplace Report
- Five Behaviours of a Cohesive team report
- 363 for Leaders report
Everything DiSC uses a circumplex visual to represent the DiSC style of an individual. It is easy to read, provides a conversational narrative and an opportunity to create powerful conversations using the Everything DiSC follow up reports. DiSC ultimately is a great tool to build long lasting and effective relationships and work and enhance one’s ability to influence others in diverse situations.