Are you an e-learning designer looking for relevant resources? Or are you considering buying an e-learning product? Or are you an e-learning product user wanting to learn latest tools and techniques? Adobe e-learning is a hub of online resources, answers, and ideas worth spreading across the e-learning community. It is scientifically proven that visuals make people learn faster compared to conventional black board or paper notes learning. This has catalyzed the e-learning content production, and various companies have entered this new industry offering MOOCs and other tutorials to learners across the world.
Here are a few facts, tips, and tricks
about the Adobe e-learning community:
- Adobe e-learning community enables you to interact with people from all over the world, and you can post any question that you may have in your mind. You can ask them about how to use a new feature or how to improve the visuals of content.
- You can access the e-learning directly on the internet and you do not need to download any apps for getting in touch with people. Moreover, you can read blogs, access tutorials and many other features directly on the website.
- It has a unique intelligent search feature which lets you add tags to your questions so that it becomes more relevant with time. It gives you much better results based on your preferences.
- Adobe e-learning community is not just about asking questions and searching for resources. You can answer others’ questions as well and share your expertise via blogs or another medium on the page to share knowledge with millions of users across the globe.
- It also keeps you up to date with all of the news and latest updates on various Adobe products so that you never miss out the chance to use the new features.
- One of the most exciting and unique features of Adobe e-learning community is the loyalty point you earn based on your engagement. You can start with Newbie, Explorer and steadily climb the ladder up to Legend to receive incentives such as extended trial period, an invitation to Adobe talks and even a chance to talk to Adobe professionals.
- Adobe Captivate is currently being used by millions of people to create interactive and visually appealing content to expand their reach among students, professors, and professionals across the globe.
- As such, the Adobe e-learning community is the best place to watch out for tutorials and troubleshoot content. The website is full of tips and tricks that you can use in Adobe Captive to enhance your content quality.
- As the home page of the website points out, Adobe e-learning community is your friend, guide, and mentor. It is everything you want it to be.
Any software regardless of the skills of the user is best understood through tutorials. Even if you think you know everything these tutorials may teach you how to do the same thing in different ways. So spending some time in such communities is worth it!