WHAT IS EPIC?
EPIC refers to a cloud-based delivery system that offers a straightforward way to transmit, personalize, print, and archive online assessments. With an EPIC DiSC profile, the user has power over administration and access to the software developer’s online profiles and reports on the evaluations. EPIC supports more than 40 assessments such a DiSC Classic 2.0 or Everything DiSC profiles. EPIC offers a DIY system fashioned for trainers, human resource managers, consultants, and coaches. With your own EPIC sub account, you can distribute access codes to individuals across the globe, anytime online. Once a DiSC practitioner fills in the questions, EPIC creates a personalized profile for use as a self-reliant tool or as part of a more extensive corporate pedagogical program.
EPIC Saves Time and provides flexibility
The EPIC Administrator Site has no shipping charges or chunks of time as it automatically undertakes administrative tasks such as responding, collating, scoring or sketching graphs for more efficiency and increased precision. The profile has a pre-work option that allows productive corporate training and assessment without frittering away time. The account allows tweaks in conformity with brand styles, logo, and name. You can customize messages for mass distribution to multiple DiSC practitioners with access codes for undergoing assessment.
Fast, Easy Steps Using Your EPIC Account
- Just choose the tests you want to purchase and calculate how many participants will sign up.
- The Calculating EPIC Credits Chart helps determine the aggregate credits needed. The EPIC Starter Package for DiSC provides access to trainer toolkits and credits
- Ordering takes only a couple of minutes, no obligations and remote access to files from anywhere
- Your new account setup includes logo and credits. During working days, you can get it within 2 hours
- Your user ID, password and information guidelines on how to use EPIC will be sent to your email.
EPIC DiSC Profile Credits
To buy assessments with the scoring reports, you will need to purchase credits to start using EPIC. Starter Packages render the first batch of credits. The credits play a vital role in delivering assessments and managing reports. Companies that use DiSC programs apply tons of credits in the workplace, management, facilitation system, and group reports. You can also determine with accuracy how many tests and reports they require, compute the number of credits needed for each, and then order the exact number to render one program.
Operational Flexibility and Improved Maneuverability
- Personalize your website and brand your profile with corporate logo and data
- You control accessibility to reports
- Scrutinize respondents report collation
- See, print or email reports filled in EPIC
- Arrange reports systematically by date, department, genre, etc.
- Personalize selected reports and create group reports from archived data
- Reproduce group reports seamlessly with the shifting sands of the human resources
- Enhance knowledge retention with EPIC-provide post-training back up with follow-up reviews
- Once participants complete their profile reports, you can print Facilitator Group and Participants Comparison Reports