(Friday) 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
About the Event " The future will be green, or not at all. " - Jonathan Porritt, environmentalist and author As the world moves into an unpredictable era of consequences, Climate change
About the Event
” The future will be green, or not at all. ” – Jonathan Porritt, environmentalist and author
As the world moves into an unpredictable era of consequences, Climate change has rapidly morphed into climate crisis. We are already amid the 6th mass extinction with the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere surpassing 410 parts per million in 2019.
Corporates, just like human civilization at large, will be severely impacted by extreme weather conditions such as floods, heat waves and erratic rainfall. These extreme events may lead to the breakdown of industrial supply chain, food chain, communication networks as they present an enhanced risk to human life. Business must respond by taking a methodical approach to coping with the Climate Crisis.
Acknowledging climate crisis as a reality, and recognising the need to adapt, requires bold decisions by business. Product design, business operations and business models need to embrace a greener footprint. This potentially disruptive organizational change, with far reaching consequences, could only be led by the Human Resources – because it requires change not just in the business models and priorities but also at a more basic level of how people think, feel and behave at work.
Strengthscape’s Humans & Resources Convention brings focus to the role of Human Resources in understanding, planning and adapting to the Climate Crisis from both the organizational and societal perspective. The convention will bring together senior HR Professionals, Corporate Leaders and Scientists in sharing best practices in Human Resources and in defining the expanding role of HR in responding to Climate Crisis.
- Sessions by industry speakers and activists
- High-power panel discussions
- Breakout sessions with activities and documentary
- Networking with peers and experts
- Build a Tree of Sustainability
Why you should attend?
- Build Awareness: Understand the science and evidence of Climate Crisis and the urgency in adapting to it
- Best Practices: Know how companies are revisiting people policies and practices in response to the Climate Crisis
- Gain Knowledge: Learn why climate crisis is a threat to the business and how Human Resources can be on the solution side
- Business Case: Build a Business Case for organizational change with Human Resources at the centre of it
- Tree of Sustainability: Co-create a library of people strategies that you can take back to your business
Register through our webpage by filling the form alongside. Further details will be shared post approval of registration.
Participation cost for Delegates – INR 4000 + taxes*. Early birds can register for INR 2750 + taxes** till Nov 30, 2019
*Non-Refundable | No Spot Registrations | Non-transferable
28feb(feb 28)9:00 am29(feb 29)4:00 pmInstructional Design (ID) Certification - Bangalore28-29 Feb 2020 | Day 1: 09:00-17:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)IBIS Bengaluru Hosur Road, Plot No 26/1, Beside Oxford College, Hosur Rd, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
28 (Friday) 9:00 am - 29 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
Do you at times feel the need for content expertise? A need to have a grip over ideas, skills and knowledge to create impactful learning content? Strengthscape’s Instructional Designing Certification
- Do you at times feel the need for content expertise?
- A need to have a grip over ideas, skills and knowledge to create impactful learning content?
Strengthscape’s Instructional Designing Certification helps you to get empowered to do so.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of how adults learn.
- Explore the traditional ADDIE principle and instructional designing theories and application of the same
- Analyze and assess training needs
- Design effective session plans
- Learn to integrate blended learning into one program
- Compare and gain a working knowledge of rapid authoring tools
- Practice skills and get creative in the practicum course
This course is ideal for:
- Curriculum developers
- Teachers and Educators
- Training, managers or coordinators
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within eLearning instructional design field
- Professionals who have taken on training role within their department
contentiSCAPE is a brand of Strengthscape®, a business psychology firm headquartered in Bengaluru, India. We are a full-service learning and development company. We understand that each company has unique employees and training requirements. As a result, we offer bespoke customized instructor led training content as well as e-learning solutions based on client needs and instructional design principles and methodology.
- At contentiSCAPE, we develop content with our proprietary STROD methodology. Our bespoke training content and supporting services enable organisations to plug gaps in competency, ensure an engaged workforce and align learning content with their strategic imperatives. Since our clients deserve only the best, our learning content is developed by a team of learning experts who bring together business experience and contemporary instructional design principles to create world class content.
- Our dedicated workforce, efficient processes and cost-effective infrastructure ensures an attractive ROI on an organization’s investment in content. We’ve integrated eLearning, Digital Library and Instructor Led programs. Learners have the freedom to learn in an environment customized for them.
- Strengthscape operates at all levels of professional training: Assessments, curriculum design, development and deployment.
06mar(mar 6)11:00 am07(mar 7)4:00 pmDiSC Certification - Bangalore06-07 March 2020 | Day 1: 11:00-19:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)IBIS Bengaluru Hosur Road, Plot No 26/1, Beside Oxford College, Hosur Rd, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
6 (Friday) 11:00 am - 7 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Bangalore, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Bangalore, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA
On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International DiSC Trainer Certification valid for lifetime. You will also have access to our Trainer Login (you can connect with trainers and can also access DiSC learning games and activities)
DiSC is a leading psychometric assessment tool used by more than 45 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Every year, more than a million people worldwide participate in programs that use DiSC assessments. Wiley’s products have been translated into 30 different languages and are used in 70 Countries.
Strengthscape’s International DiSC Certification, using Everything DiSC by Wiley, is a globally recognized program that enables the participants to interpret, train and coach respondents to inculcate behavioural effectiveness using the Everything DiSC Profiles.
Benefits of Learning DiSC:-
- Gain an internationally recognized DiSC Trainer Certification
- Design assessment based corporate solutions ranging from recruitment to succession planning and individual and team development interventions
- Have the flexibility to administer and manage DiSC profile using the EPIC Account
- Use the best-in-class DiSC Facilitation kits to deliver high-impact interventions
- Understand human behaviour and create better workplace relationships
- Manage teams more effectively with deeper knowledge of behavioural priorities
- Drive learning initiatives using DiSC profiles
Who Should Attend:-
- HR and L&OD professionals
- Executive/Life Coaches
- Soft Skill Trainers
- People Managers
Kindly revert for any clarifications or to register for the program.
19 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 20 (Friday) 5:30 pm
What is Design Thinking? Design thinking is a creative process of developing business cases and prototypes for innovative solutions. Design thinking can be viewed as a process, a way of thinking
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a creative process of developing business cases and prototypes for innovative solutions. Design thinking can be viewed as a process, a way of thinking and even a project. Whatever be the perspective, the objective of Design Thinking is to take a systematic approach to finding unique solutions to common problems. It helps the organizations to bring together market realities, a deep understanding of customer problems and business aspirations to create new products and services. It also supports organizations to imbibe a culture that encourages innovation.
Innovation is no longer a strategic choice of a few organizations. It is necessary for business continuity in almost every industry. Organizations are under constant pressure to innovate their business model, products and services not just to remain competitive but to remain relevant. To cope with the pace and quantum of change required, organizations are continuously looking for a structured process that can make Innovation programs predictable & effective. Organizations require consultants and facilitators who can run by their side hand-holding them through this process of Innovation and cultural change.
Strengthscape’s Design Thinking Facilitator program enables Trainers, Internal Innovation Champions and Innovators get a deep understanding of the process of innovation, design and implement innovation programs in organizations and conduct training programs that promote a Culture of Innovation. In this program, Facilitators engage in intensive group and individual work, developing their skills as Design Thinking Facilitators. They develop deep empathy for customer situations, a way to seek inspiration from the world around us and a business mind to define common problems and innovative products & services.
Why Design Thinking?
A Structured Process: Design thinking is a systematic approach to new development whether products, services or business models. The output of each step becomes the input for the next.
People-centred: Design thinking process approaches each step by keeping the unmet needs and desires of the end-user or customer in mind.
Predictable: Since Design Thinking is a structured process, it creates a map for the person wherein the stops and the destination are predictable.
Repeatable: Unlike discoveries and inventions that are an outcome of chance and in fact, accident, design thinking results in innovative solutions for customer pains and aspirations. It is a process that can be repeated at will and promises favourable outcomes.
Globally accepted: The design thinking process has a wide application with steps that can be generalized and applied for all products and services across industries countries.
About Design Thinking Facilitator Certification Program
This Design Thinking certification is for those facilitators who want to take the responsibility of driving innovation and growth in organization. The certification is designed to help facilitators add another feather to their hat by providing requisite model, tools, strategies and methodologies so that they can independently help organizations to develop prototypes and support organizations in their expedition to create something innovative.
It is a closed group, high-intensity, classroom workshop that focuses on building the skill of the facilitator through an experiential journey. This journey will empower the facilitators to gain insights through a structured process of peer-learning and master the facilitation of design thinking in varied industries.
Certification Course Details
- The certification is a 2-day classroom, workshop mode program.
- The certification course is only for senior and experienced facilitators. Since it is a closed group program, there will be a qualification call with the Master Facilitator before registering for the program.
- This certification program takes place just once in a year and therefore, it is with a focused group who have gone through a screening and qualification process.
- Participants should be willing to take up Innovation and Design Thinking projects.
- Trainer shall provide 2-years of committed support agreement with up to 4 days of support in design and administration of the project. Strengthscape will hand-hold the participants in designing programs for their customers.
Who should attend this certification?
- Senior/Top Management Executives
- Experienced Project Managers and Innovators
- Senior Human Resource Professionals
- Trainers and Coaches
How is this certification beneficial for you?
On gaining this certification, facilitators will be able to conduct the following programs:
Culture of Innovation: Facilitate programs to help organizations imbibe a culture of innovation and empower its employees to sustain it.
Design Thinking Workshop: Facilitate programs to help organizations adopt and apply the powerful process of design thinking.
Role of leadership in Innovation: Facilitate programs to clarify the role of leadership in the process of innovation and provide leaders with tools and techniques to build innovation as a strategic advantage for the organization.
Training Innovation Champions: Facilitate programs to train employees who lead or participate in innovation projects in an organization.
Rs 38,500.00 (exclusive of tax)