(Friday) 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
About the Event “Inclusion is not a matter of political correctness. It is the key to growth.”- Jesse Jackson Do you want to become a D&I Ally, a D&I Champion, a D&I
About the Event
“Inclusion is not a matter of political correctness. It is the key to growth.”- Jesse Jackson
Do you want to become a D&I Ally, a D&I Champion, a D&I Leader or an Advocate of D&I at the workplace? If yes, then join us for our 2nd D&I Convention to explore how.
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) is no more just a social movement but a growing business imperative globally.
*It is known to influence business through:
- Increasing the chances of meeting or exceeding financial targets by two-fold
- Creating high-performing teams
- Making the organization more agile and innovative
The issue we are facing today is of subjective interpretation of the definition of both “Diversity” and “Being Inclusive” which leads to miscommunication and often diluted efforts in promoting D&I.
This Convention will bring together minds from the Industry, D&I champions, Social Activists and Representatives of the Diverse Groups. We will understand diversity from the perspective of traditional power play, ethical implications and business results.
The convention will focus on identifying best practices and arriving at concrete strategies for promoting Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace. We will also explore the role of learning to build awareness in the workplace around Diversity & Inclusion.
*(Source: Juliet Bourke, Deloitte Insights)
- High-power speaker sessions and panel discussions
- Theatre-based experiential learning sessions
- Leveraging L&D initiatives for building awareness
- Strengthscape’s D&I Facilitator Certification
- Networking with D&I champions
Why You Should Attend:
- Business Case – Identify the business case for diversity & inclusion to align your organization
- Awareness – Build awareness about meaning and imperatives of Diversity & Inclusion
- Best Practices – Gain insights into industry best practices regarding D&I
- Personal Stories – Learn from personal stories of representatives of diverse groups
- New Age Learning – Discover use of theatre, psychodrama and technology in D&I learning
- D&I Champion – Explore Strengthscape’s Certification on becoming Diversity & Inclusion champion in your organization
Who Should Attend:
- HR Heads
- L&D Heads
- Business Heads
- D&I Heads and Champions
- Senior Managers