(Friday) 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
About the Event “Inclusion is not a matter of political correctness. It is the key to growth.”- Jesse Jackson Do you want to become a D&I Ally, a D&I Champion, a D&I
About the Event
“Inclusion is not a matter of political correctness. It is the key to growth.”- Jesse Jackson
Do you want to become a D&I Ally, a D&I Champion, a D&I Leader or an Advocate of D&I at the workplace? If yes, then join us for our 2nd D&I Convention to explore how.
Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) is no more just a social movement but a growing business imperative globally.
*It is known to influence business through:
- Increasing the chances of meeting or exceeding financial targets by two-fold
- Creating high-performing teams
- Making the organization more agile and innovative
The issue we are facing today is of subjective interpretation of the definition of both “Diversity” and “Being Inclusive” which leads to miscommunication and often diluted efforts in promoting D&I.
This Convention will bring together minds from the Industry, D&I champions, Social Activists and Representatives of the Diverse Groups. We will understand diversity from the perspective of traditional power play, ethical implications and business results.
The convention will focus on identifying best practices and arriving at concrete strategies for promoting Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace. We will also explore the role of learning to build awareness in the workplace around Diversity & Inclusion.
*(Source: Juliet Bourke, Deloitte Insights)
- High-power speaker sessions and panel discussions
- Theatre-based experiential learning sessions
- Leveraging L&D initiatives for building awareness
- Strengthscape’s D&I Facilitator Certification
- Networking with D&I champions
Why You Should Attend:
- Business Case – Identify the business case for diversity & inclusion to align your organization
- Awareness – Build awareness about meaning and imperatives of Diversity & Inclusion
- Best Practices – Gain insights into industry best practices regarding D&I
- Personal Stories – Learn from personal stories of representatives of diverse groups
- New Age Learning – Discover use of theatre, psychodrama and technology in D&I learning
- D&I Champion – Explore Strengthscape’s Certification on becoming Diversity & Inclusion champion in your organization
Who Should Attend:
- HR Heads
- L&D Heads
- Business Heads
- D&I Heads and Champions
- Senior Managers
15may(may 15)11:00 am16(may 16)4:00 pmDiSC Certification - Gurgaon15-16 May 2020 | Day 1: 11:00-19:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)The Bristol Hotel, A Block Service Road, Sikanderpur, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122002Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
15 (Friday) 11:00 am - 16 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Gurgaon, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Gurgaon, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA
On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International DiSC Trainer Certification valid for lifetime. You will also have access to our Trainer Login (you can connect with trainers and can also access DiSC learning games and activities)
DiSC is a leading psychometric assessment tool used by more than 45 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Every year, more than a million people worldwide participate in programs that use DiSC assessments. Wiley’s products have been translated into 30 different languages and are used in 70 Countries.
Strengthscape’s International DiSC Certification, using Everything DiSC by Wiley, is a globally recognized program that enables the participants to interpret, train and coach respondents to inculcate behavioural effectiveness using the Everything DiSC Profiles.
Benefits of Learning DiSC:-
- Gain an internationally recognized DiSC Trainer Certification
- Design assessment based corporate solutions ranging from recruitment to succession planning and individual and team development interventions
- Have the flexibility to administer and manage DiSC profile using the EPIC Account
- Use the best-in-class DiSC Facilitation kits to deliver high-impact interventions
- Understand human behaviour and create better workplace relationships
- Manage teams more effectively with deeper knowledge of behavioural priorities
- Drive learning initiatives using DiSC profiles
Who Should Attend:-
- HR and L&OD professionals
- Executive/Life Coaches
- Soft Skill Trainers
- People Managers
Kindly revert for any clarifications or to register for the program.