02aug(aug 2)11:00 am03(aug 3)4:00 pmDiSC Certification - Gurgaon NCR02-03 Aug 2019 | Day 1: 11:00-19:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)The Bristol Hotel, A Block Service Road, Sikanderpur, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122002Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
2 (Friday) 11:00 am - 3 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Gurgaon, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Gurgaon, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA
On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International DiSC Trainer Certification valid for lifetime. You will also have access to our Trainer Login (you can connect with trainers and can also access DiSC learning games and activities)
DiSC is a leading psychometric assessment tool used by more than 45 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Every year, more than a million people worldwide participate in programs that use DiSC assessments. Wiley’s products have been translated into 30 different languages and are used in 70 Countries.
Strengthscape’s International DiSC Certification, using Everything DiSC by Wiley, is a globally recognized program that enables the participants to interpret, train and coach respondents to inculcate behavioural effectiveness using the Everything DiSC Profiles.
Benefits of Learning DiSC:-
- Gain an internationally recognized DiSC Trainer Certification
- Design assessment based corporate solutions ranging from recruitment to succession planning and individual and team development interventions
- Have the flexibility to administer and manage DiSC profile using the EPIC Account
- Use the best-in-class DiSC Facilitation kits to deliver high-impact interventions
- Understand human behaviour and create better workplace relationships
- Manage teams more effectively with deeper knowledge of behavioural priorities
- Drive learning initiatives using DiSC profiles
Who Should Attend:-
- HR and L&OD professionals
- Executive/Life Coaches
- Soft Skill Trainers
- People Managers
Kindly revert for any clarifications or to register for the program.
23aug(aug 23)9:00 am24(aug 24)4:00 pmInstructional Design (ID) Certification - Bangalore23-24 Aug 2019 | Day 1: 09:00-17:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)IBIS Bengaluru Hosur Road, Plot No 26/1, Beside Oxford College, Hosur Rd, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
23 (Friday) 9:00 am - 24 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
Do you at times feel the need for content expertise? A need to have a grip over ideas, skills and knowledge to create impactful learning content? Strengthscape’s Instructional Designing Certification
- Do you at times feel the need for content expertise?
- A need to have a grip over ideas, skills and knowledge to create impactful learning content?
Strengthscape’s Instructional Designing Certification helps you to get empowered to do so.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of how adults learn.
- Explore the traditional ADDIE principle and instructional designing theories and application of the same
- Analyze and assess training needs
- Design effective session plans
- Learn to integrate blended learning into one program
- Compare and gain a working knowledge of rapid authoring tools
- Practice skills and get creative in the practicum course
This course is ideal for:
- Curriculum developers
- Teachers and Educators
- Training, managers or coordinators
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within eLearning instructional design field
- Professionals who have taken on training role within their department
contentiSCAPE is a brand of Strengthscape®, a business psychology firm headquartered in Bengaluru, India. We are a full-service learning and development company. We understand that each company has unique employees and training requirements. As a result, we offer bespoke customized instructor led training content as well as e-learning solutions based on client needs and instructional design principles and methodology.
- At contentiSCAPE, we develop content with our proprietary STROD methodology. Our bespoke training content and supporting services enable organisations to plug gaps in competency, ensure an engaged workforce and align learning content with their strategic imperatives. Since our clients deserve only the best, our learning content is developed by a team of learning experts who bring together business experience and contemporary instructional design principles to create world class content.
- Our dedicated workforce, efficient processes and cost-effective infrastructure ensures an attractive ROI on an organization’s investment in content. We’ve integrated eLearning, Digital Library and Instructor Led programs. Learners have the freedom to learn in an environment customized for them.
- Strengthscape operates at all levels of professional training: Assessments, curriculum design, development and deployment.
20sep(sep 20)11:00 am21(sep 21)4:00 pmDiSC Certification - Mumbai20-21 Sep 2019 | Day 1: 11:00-19:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)VITS Hotel, 501, Jay Antariksh, Andheri Kurla Road, International Airport Zone, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
20 (Friday) 11:00 am - 21 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
International DiSC Certification Program in Mumbai, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA DiSC is a leading psychometric assessment tool that can help professionals across streams and levels understand
International DiSC Certification Program in Mumbai, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA
DiSC is a leading psychometric assessment tool that can help professionals across streams and levels understand human behaviour and create effective relationships at workplace.
DiSC is widely used in workplaces to bring greater understanding of human behaviour and thereby creating effective and healthy relationships. DiSC can be used for a numerous development interventions ranging from communication to team building, across verticals and roles. DiSC-based interventions bring objectivity and scientifically researched theories that multiply the impact of any intervention, manifold.
Everything DiSC by Wiley are a range of assessments based on the DiSC Model and are a result of decades of research. In fact, DiSC Classic – a Wiley tool, is the first ever DiSC assessment!
Wiley’s products have been translated into 30 different languages and are used in 70 Countries.
Strengthscape is an award-winning Authorized Everything DiSC Partner. We provide the entire series of Everything DiSC products at best prices. Our DiSC Certification, delivered by globally renowned faculty is an interactive program that dives deep into the theories of DiSC and neuroscience to enable comprehensive understanding of DiSC.
Strengthscape’s expertise and the Everything DiSC range of assessments come together to bring to you the most effective range of workplace interventions.
25 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 28 (Saturday) 5:30 pm
What is Design Thinking? Design thinking is a creative process of developing business cases and prototypes for innovative solutions. Design thinking can be viewed as a process, a way of thinking
What is Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a creative process of developing business cases and prototypes for innovative solutions. Design thinking can be viewed as a process, a way of thinking and even a project. Whatever be the perspective, the objective of Design Thinking is to take a systematic approach to finding unique solutions to common problems. It helps the organizations to bring together market realities, a deep understanding of customer problems and business aspirations to create new products and services. It also supports organizations to imbibe a culture that encourages innovation.
Innovation is no longer a strategic choice of a few organizations. It is necessary for business continuity in almost every industry. Organizations are under constant pressure to innovate their business model, products and services not just to remain competitive but to remain relevant. To cope with the pace and quantum of change required, organizations are continuously looking for a structured process that can make Innovation programs predictable & effective. Organizations require consultants and facilitators who can run by their side hand-holding them through this process of Innovation and cultural change.
Strengthscape’s Design Thinking Facilitator program enables Trainers, Internal Innovation Champions and Innovators get a deep understanding of the process of innovation, design and implement innovation programs in organizations and conduct training programs that promote a Culture of Innovation. In this program, Facilitators engage in intensive group and individual work, developing their skills as Design Thinking Facilitators. They develop deep empathy for customer situations, a way to seek inspiration from the world around us and a business mind to define common problems and innovative products & services.
Why Design Thinking?
A Structured Process: Design thinking is a systematic approach to new development whether products, services or business models. The output of each step becomes the input for the next.
People-centred: Design thinking process approaches each step by keeping the unmet needs and desires of the end-user or customer in mind.
Predictable: Since Design Thinking is a structured process, it creates a map for the person wherein the stops and the destination are predictable.
Repeatable: Unlike discoveries and inventions that are an outcome of chance and in fact, accident, design thinking results in innovative solutions for customer pains and aspirations. It is a process that can be repeated at will and promises favourable outcomes.
Globally accepted: The design thinking process has a wide application with steps that can be generalized and applied for all products and services across industries countries.
About Design Thinking Facilitator Certification Program
This Design Thinking certification is for those facilitators who want to take the responsibility of driving innovation and growth in organization. The certification is designed to help facilitators add another feather to their hat by providing requisite model, tools, strategies and methodologies so that they can independently help organizations to develop prototypes and support organizations in their expedition to create something innovative.
It is a closed group, high-intensity, classroom workshop that focuses on building the skill of the facilitator through an experiential journey. This journey will empower the facilitators to gain insights through a structured process of peer-learning and master the facilitation of design thinking in varied industries.
Certification Course Details
- The certification is a 4-day classroom, workshop mode program.
- The certification course is only for senior and experienced facilitators. Since it is a closed group program, there will be a qualification call with the Master Facilitator before registering for the program.
- This certification program takes place just once in a year and therefore, it is with a focused group who have gone through a screening and qualification process.
- Participants should be willing to take up Innovation and Design Thinking projects.
- Trainer shall provide 2-years of committed support agreement with up to 4 days of support in design and administration of the project. Strengthscape will hand-hold the participants in designing programs for their customers.
Who should attend this certification?
- Senior/Top Management Executives
- Experienced Project Managers and Innovators
- Senior Human Resource Professionals
- Trainers and Coaches
How is this certification beneficial for you?
On gaining this certification, facilitators will be able to conduct the following programs:
Culture of Innovation: Facilitate programs to help organizations imbibe a culture of innovation and empower its employees to sustain it.
Design Thinking Workshop: Facilitate programs to help organizations adopt and apply the powerful process of design thinking.
Role of leadership in Innovation: Facilitate programs to clarify the role of leadership in the process of innovation and provide leaders with tools and techniques to build innovation as a strategic advantage for the organization.
Training Innovation Champions: Facilitate programs to train employees who lead or participate in innovation projects in an organization.
INR 150000 (exclusive of taxes)