Event Type Webinar
(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“We have elected to put our money and faith in a mathematical framework that is free of politics and human error. – Tyler Winklevoss, Co-creator of FacebookDid you hear
“We have elected to put our money and faith in a mathematical framework that is free of politics and human error. – Tyler Winklevoss, Co-creator of Facebook
- Did you hear the buzz word Blockchain, but not sure of what it is?
- You have heard the buzz words Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Smart Contract, Distributed Ledger, Consensus, Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin, but not sure of what they are?
- Do you want to understand how Smart Contracts could be leveraged in Insurance, Supply Chain Management without involving a bank, intermediary, Government agency or a middle-man?
- You heard the rising demand for Blockchain professionals, but not sure of how to get there?
- Do you wish to start the journey for Blockchain career?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on “Blockchain: The Disruptive Technology”
Blockchain was the No. 1 search term on the Gartner research portal in 2017.
By 2022, at least one innovative business built on blockchain technology will be worth $10 billion.
By 2026, the business value added by blockchain will grow to slightly over $360 billion, then surge to more than $3.1 trillion by 2030.
Blockchain is the first native digital medium for value, just as the internet was the first native digital medium for information. “Internet or Internet of Information” – is the first generation of Digital revolution and it’s all about free access of Information to all. The second generation of digital revolution — Blockchain technology — is the Internet of value: a new platform to reshape the world of business and transform it for the better.
Blockchain is a vast, globally distributed ledger or database running on millions of devices and open to anyone, where not just information but anything of value — money, contracts, titles, deeds, identities, even votes — can be moved, stored and managed securely and privately. Trust is established through mass collaboration, mathematical framework and clever code rather than by powerful intermediaries (or middle man) like governments and banks.
“By the year of 2019, 20% of all IoT deployments will have basic levels of blockchain services enabled”. – IDC (International Data Corporation)
Blockchain is the future. Blockchain has the potential that could reshape the way businesses transact across the global economy. The framework & platform is gaining prominence for its ability to share information securely and ensure the integrity of data.
The industrialization of blockchain is just beginning. Its transformative impact will be truly felt when blockchain networks move value the way the web moves data.
It has the potential to transform everything including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), trade surveillance, smart contracts, collateral management, settlement and clearing, as well as the ability to capture historical and current ownership of high-value items.
The webinar will allow participants to understand the basic concepts and essence of Blockchain, industry use cases and its increasing value in the industry which is making it so popular and the steady growth in the demand for Blockchain resources, for the digital age – where people are able to move digital information (money, contracts, collaterals, personal data etc.) securely, over a decentralized network where no one person owns it.
Why Should You Attend?
It has become imperative for Business, Technical, IT and Non-IT professionals to adapt to the changing need to sail through the digital disruption & digital transformation across the business landscape. Traditional ways of working aren’t sufficient to respond to the demands of Digital age.
Understanding Blockchain – how it works, its potential impact on business, financial structures, governments, economies & society is must in digital age. Understand the Blockchain in Business environment, Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Smart Contract, Distributed Ledger, Consensus, Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin for doing business in the digital age.
Blockchain provides the future direction — and we all must progress in that direction.
Who Should Attend?
- Financial & Non-financial institutions & individuals working there
- Businessmen / Entrepreneurs
- Technology enthusiast interested in learning Cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
- Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
- Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
Blockchain – a recent trend, has gained big momentum among the Industry, Governments and Communities. It is now been seen as one of the most critical success factors for Digital transformation for organizations and businesses across the world.
In the 60-minute webinar, Shyam will give an overview of Blockchain, highlighting its various components and benefits. The following aspects will be covered:
- Understanding the basics of Blockchain
- The need for Blockchain
- Key building blocks of Blockchain
- Industry use cases for Blockchain
- Key benefits for Individuals, Organizations, Customers and Communities
- Recent trends and future scope of Blockchain
Shyam will answer key questions about enabling professionals to start their journey for Blockchain in their professional career.