Adobe Captivate is powerful software for e-learning developers and product users to create e-learning content with some of the best visuals possible in order to catch the attention of a viewer. If your content is visually appealing, then it can garner you millions of views making you attract advertisement and generate enough revenue to support your content creation passion.
This makes it important for you to learn some of the latest tips and tricks to enhance viewership of your content. Here is a comprehensive guide to
Adobe Captivate Tutorials:
- Adobe Captivate tutorials refer to detailed or brief quick learning guides which brush up your concepts of content creation and provides you insights on how to use various tools available in the software.
- Many of these tutorials have been uploaded on YouTube and other websites by various users but the authentic ones are readily available on the Adobe e-learning community and on the official Adobe YouTube channel.
- These tutorials also help you in troubleshooting some of the commonly encountered issues such as 508 compliance, URL or PDF or Word document integration, Text to speech failure, EXE files compatibility, PowerPoint support, etc.
- Adobe Captivate tutorials can be accessed by anyone and any number of times free of cost.
- Essentially, with the help of the videos you can learn simulation, responsive project, quiz, video demonstration, etc.
- These resources also teach you how to utilize the tools like smart shapes, properties inspector, fluid boxes, multi-state of objects, Typekit fonts, eLearning assets, etc.
- If you are looking for some advanced features, then the videos also teach you many advanced functionalities of making your courses accessible and guide you how to use sophisticated quizzing options, actions, and how to convert non-responsive courses to responsive ones.
- Regardless of whether you are new to Adobe Captivate and you want to start a new project or you are a professional with prior experiences looking forward to utilizing some new features, the Adobe Captivate tutorials cover almost all of these topics to boost your Captivate skills.
- Recently, the Adobe e-learning community released a set of 25 very helpful tutorial videos on Adobe captive as part of its continued effort to improve the user experience. You should check them out for the better learning experience.
With more number of people getting access to internet specially in developing countries like India where people do not have access to schools, but there is at least one smartphone per family, the e-learning industry has a huge potential to tap and make the world a better place of learning for everyone.
The Adobe Captivate tutorials and other e-learning community will help you create more engaging content for your audience to expand your reach. The e-learning audience is growing exponentially, and it is one of the cheapest methods of passing on information which is eco-friendly as well. This calls for a need to have more engaging e-learning content creation community to help visionaries create better learning resources!