Instructional design certification in India is often observed to be implemented through distance education. Today’s competitive market demands growth and success which is exclusively dependant on Learning & Development. It is also closely linked to the design and development of quality learning which is often enabled though the utilization of technology. This is where instructional designer’s role becomes vital. The instructional designer plays a pivotal role of uniting and connecting these poles apart fields to ensure the benefit of the student, instructor and institutions or organizations.
Instructional design certification in India has shown an increase because of the fast growth and development of the IT field along with the increase in the number of online courses and programs offered by Universities. This has created a demand for instructional designers who will plan, design and develop instructions in the most effective and efficient ways. Some of the reasons for instructional design certification in India to become popular and more in demand are listed below:
- Better learning along with higher levels of understanding
- Specifically confined to the learning goals and objectives
- There is a greater quality of transparency
- Instructional design does a better job at being compliant to a larger number of students
- Learning can be available anywhere and at any time
- This method serves as a better measurement of the learning progress
- It provides flexibility in terms of the amount of content being served to the adult learners to ensure that learning occurs
- This type of learning comes with the advantage of easy update process along with the changing time
Some of the common instructional design certification in India understand that instructional designers should serve the learning needs and success of the learner itself through efficient presentation of the content and facilitation of interaction. The education system focuses on the fostering of critical concepts which are explored through content presentation and learning activities. The certification programs ensures that the instructional design unfolds through the learner and the learner’s experience.
Instructional design certification in India has a common aerial view and learning objectives.
Some of them are listed below:
- Effective application of the various components of instructional design and learner’s motivation.
- Description of how interactivity effects learning so that instructional design principles may be effectively applied to the work.
- Adoption of various design strategies for the different types of content.
- Spacing of the learning event so that there occurs maximum learning and impact.
- Utilization of behavioural change principles to direct motivation or affect the challenges faced in the design sector.
- Application of the fundamental principles of educational psychology (behaviourism, cognitivism and constructivism) and evidence-based practices to develop efficient learning experiences.
Instructional design certification in India focuses on strengthening the skills and expertise with respect to instructional designing as well as preparing the candidates to enter into the eLearning industry as a professional instructional designer. Coming back to the demand of instructional design in India, there are almost 50,000 instructional designers in India owing to the growth of outsourcing the instructional design works. It is deemed as one of the strongest and fastest growing fields.
Instructional design certification in India progresses with a dynamic approach to the everchanging ideas and solutions of instructional design and believe in providing hands on experience to prepare the candidates better for the industry.