15jun(jun 15)11:00 am16(jun 16)4:00 pmDiSC Certification - Bangalore15-16 June 2018 | Day 1: 11:00-19:00 & Day 2: 08:00-16:00 (IST)IBIS Bengaluru Hosur Road, Plot No 26/1, Beside Oxford College, Hosur Rd, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
15 (Friday) 11:00 am - 16 (Saturday) 4:00 pm IST
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Bangalore, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International
Experience our award-winning DiSC Certification program in Bangalore, Using Everything DiSC by John Wiley & Sons, USA
On successful completion of the certification program, you will gain an Internationally recognized International DiSC Trainer Certification valid for lifetime. You will also have access to our Trainer Login (you can connect with trainers and can also access DiSC learning games and activities)
DiSC is a leading psychometric assessment tool used by more than 45 million people to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Every year, more than a million people worldwide participate in programs that use DiSC assessments. Wiley’s products have been translated into 30 different languages and are used in 70 Countries.
Strengthscape’s International DiSC Certification, using Everything DiSC by Wiley, is a globally recognized program that enables the participants to interpret, train and coach respondents to inculcate behavioural effectiveness using the Everything DiSC Profiles.
Benefits of Learning DiSC:-
- Gain an internationally recognized DiSC Trainer Certification
- Design assessment based corporate solutions ranging from recruitment to succession planning and individual and team development interventions
- Have the flexibility to administer and manage DiSC profile using the EPIC Account
- Use the best-in-class DiSC Facilitation kits to deliver high-impact interventions
- Understand human behaviour and create better workplace relationships
- Manage teams more effectively with deeper knowledge of behavioural priorities
- Drive learning initiatives using DiSC profiles
Who Should Attend:-
- HR and L&OD professionals
- Executive/Life Coaches
- Soft Skill Trainers
- People Managers
Kindly revert for any clarifications or to register for the program.
28,450.00 (exclusive of tax)