(Thursday) 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm IST
Via Zoom Conference
Do you want to be a skilled e-learning developer? Do you want to learn how to develop engaging e-learning content using one of the most popular rapid e-learning authoring
- Do you want to be a skilled e-learning developer?
- Do you want to learn how to develop engaging e-learning content using one of the most popular rapid e-learning authoring tools?
- Do you want to develop and launch your own video-based learning module which will enable self-paced learning?
- Do you want to learn how to develop simulations with Virtual Reality elements?
- Do you want to learn how to easily create quizzes and assessments?
Start your learning journey by attending this free introductory webinar on “Rapid e-learning Authoring”. The webinar focuses on introducing “Adobe Captivate”, one of the most popular e-learning authoring tools in the industry.
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar
Adobe Captivate is a pioneering authoring tool that works to create smart eLearning design for rapid eLearning development. It is the go-to platform for content creators, training professionals and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Adobe Captivate does all the heavy lifting of creating fully responsive, mobile-ready eLearning content that includes educational courses, application simulations, product demos and many more.
With striking new features in the latest 2019 release, Adobe Captivate makes eLearning development swift, hassle-free and seamless across all computing devices. It enables eLearning professionals to improve audience engagement and enhance delivery of content.
Who should attend?
- Content Developers: Work on creating complex, structured and tailor-made content faster and with lesser effort.
- eLearning Developers: Use the entire array of Captivate’s features to maximize your rapid eLearning development ventures
- Instructional Designers: Design interactive courses for engaging course delivery and maximized learning
- Freelance and Corporate Trainers: Convey technical knowledge to corporate staff using Captivate courses
- L&D Professionals: Use Captivate to create engaging lessons and courses for professionals.
- Teachers and faculty members: To create interactive eLearning courses for students to enhance learning
- Freshers looking for a career in e-learning development
The webinar will focus on introducing “Adobe Captivate”, how it works and what are its key features. It will also involve a live demo on “e-learning development” by the facilitators. In the 60-minute webinar, Ajay Chandra Sadhuneni will answer key questions about Adobe Captivate.