(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Online - Across World
“Boring and effective are mutually exclusive attributes in learning”. — Michael AllenDo you know about Instructional Design but not sure of what it entails? Do you wish to make
“Boring and effective are mutually exclusive attributes in learning”. — Michael Allen
- Do you know about Instructional Design but not sure of what it entails?
- Do you wish to make instructionally designed content?
- Do you want to make your training and development interventions effective, efficient and engaging?
- Do you want to adapt to the various trends in designing instructions?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on “Instructional Design: A Critical Skill in New-age Learning”
A noticeable paradigm shift in learning is now towards User Experience (UX) Design in which learners are supported to create their own meaning and relevance out of the learning situation. The crux, however, remains Instructional Design because it provides the basic principles and models that can help in creating a meaningful experience for the learner. The focus of this webinar is to orient professionals to the world of Instructional Design so that effective learning can take place.
The webinar will allow participants to understand the meaning of Instructional Design, its various components, recent trends, the role of an Instructional Designer and why Instructional Design has become so popular.
Why Should You Attend?
It has become imperative for trainers and L&D professionals to adapt to the changing trends in how adults learn. From ILT, interventions are gradually moving towards eLearning. Further, the attention span of humans has reduced to 8 seconds (Microsoft, 2013) which is a matter of concern.
Understanding how one can identify solutions for this issue and make trainings and learning and development interventions meet the outcomes is important. Application of Instructional Design guarantees high Return-on-Investment.
Who Should Attend?
- HR & Talent Development Managers
- HR & OD Professionals
- Facilitators & Trainers
- L&D Professionals
Instructional Design, although not a recent trend, but is gaining momentum in the learning and development world. It guarantees to make learning interventions efficient and engaging with a high ROI.
In the 60-minute webinar, Dipti and Shradha will give an overview of Instructional Design highlighting its various components and benefits. The following aspects will be covered:
- Understanding the meaning of Instructional Design
- Discovering the need for Instructional Design
- Recognizing the components of Instructional Design
- Identifying the roles of an Instructional Designer
- Stating the recent trends and future scope of Instructional Design
Dipti and Shradha will also answer key questions about enabling professionals to use Instructional Design in their training and learning and development interventions.