28jun(jun 28)9:30 am29(jun 29)6:00 pmEvent CancelledInstructional Design (ID) Certification - Bangalore28-29 June 2018 | 9.30 - 18.00 ISTIBIS Bengaluru Hosur Road, Plot No 26/1, Beside Oxford College, Hosur Rd, Bommanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
28 (Thursday) 9:30 am - 29 (Friday) 6:00 pm IST
Strengthscape’s Instructional Design Certification course encompasses a new way of learning content designing principles and strategies. Learning is a process and we, at Strengthscape, understand that very well. Our
Strengthscape’s Instructional Design Certification course encompasses a new way of learning content designing principles and strategies. Learning is a process and we, at Strengthscape, understand that very well. Our course has a structured approach and at the same time gives flexibility to learners to learn at their own pace. The course delves deeper into the various theories and model of Instructional Design touching upon the role of human cognition.
The objective of the course is to impart knowledge on how to write effective learning content both for ILT and eLearning using instructional design principles and methodologies. The course consists of practical examples and practice sessions that will help the learners to build the skills successfully.
Why Instructional Design?
Instructional Design has now gained momentum due to the entire emphasis on User Experience (UX) Design. Learners now need to be given an environment of experiential learning where they can create meaning and relevance out of the context.
This, of course, is not possible with a traditional mindset of creating instructions. Various layers need to be incorporated to make the result enriching and giving a high return-on-investment.
Instructional Design helps to understand those layers and gives principles to construct effective instructions that further enhances learner experience and overall learning and development.
Analyzing training needs:
ID can help to identify specific performance problems by asking the right questions which becomes the basis for designing effective interventions.
Designing the intervention:
From choosing the right medium to designing effective session plans, ID gives you principles to design the intervention basis the information collected from analysis.
Developing the content:
ID explains how to write effectively using exploratory form and gives steps to create for content Instructor-led trainings and storyboards for eLearning modules. It also explains how to focus on human cognition and adult learning characteristics when creating content.
Implementing the intervention:
Helps prepare a checklist for ensuring all the systems and processes are in place to manage, support and deliver the intervention.
Evaluation of the intervention:
Evaluation is equally important as designing and implementation. It helps to know whether the objectives were met. ID help to plan objective evaluation techniques.
- Blended delivery
Self-Paced and Synchronous Live Virtual Facilitation for 20 hours in 3 months
- Flexibility in course schedule
You can start any time of the year!
- Contemporary courseware
Including eLearning & gamification concepts
- Get real-time access
A library of reference material
- Live project work
Opportunity to work on live projects related to instructional design and eLearning.
A final assessment needs to be completed too after all 5 modules are covered by a participant.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of how adults learn.
- Explore the traditional ADDIE principle and instructional designing theories and application of the same
- Analyze and assess training needs
- Design effective session plans
- Learn to integrate blended learning into one program
- Compare and gain a working knowledge of rapid authoring tools
- Practice skills and get creative in the practicum course
This course is ideal for:
- Curriculum developers
- Teachers and Educators
- Training, managers or coordinators
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within eLearning instructional design field
- Professionals who have taken on training role within their department
- Access to Learning Management System (LMS) with Course Manual
- 1-year complimentary access to the Digital Library
- Assignments and worksheets on the LMS
contentiSCAPE is a brand of Strengthscape®, a business psychology firm headquartered in Bengaluru, India. We are a full-service learning and development company. We understand that each company has unique employees and training requirements. As a result, we offer bespoke customized instructor led training content as well as e-learning solutions based on client needs and instructional design principles and methodology.
- At contentiSCAPE, we develop content with our proprietary STROD methodology. Our bespoke training content and supporting services enable organisations to plug gaps in competency, ensure an engaged workforce and align learning content with their strategic imperatives. Since our clients deserve only the best, our learning content is developed by a team of learning experts who bring together business experience and contemporary instructional design principles to create world class content.
- Our dedicated workforce, efficient processes and cost-effective infrastructure ensures an attractive ROI on an organization’s investment in content. We’ve integrated eLearning, Digital Library and Instructor Led programs. Learners have the freedom to learn in an environment customized for them.
- Strengthscape operates at all levels of professional training: Assessments, curriculum design, development and deployment.