15nov(nov 15)9:30 am16(nov 16)6:00 pmInstructional Design (ID) Certification - Singapore15-16 Nov 2018 | 9.30 - 18.00 SGTACC EduHub Training Room Rental, 51 Cuppage Road #03-03 (Former StarHub Centre) (Behind Centrepoint) Singapore 229469Event Type :In-person classroom - Certification
15 (Thursday) 9:30 am - 16 (Friday) 6:00 pm SGT
Do you at times feel the need for content expertise? A need to have a grip over ideas, skills and knowledge to create impactful learning content?Strengthscape’s Instructional Designing Certification
- Do you at times feel the need for content expertise?
- A need to have a grip over ideas, skills and knowledge to create impactful learning content?
Strengthscape’s Instructional Designing Certification helps you to get empowered to do so.
- Blended delivery
Self-Paced and Synchronous Live Virtual Facilitation for 20 hours in 3 months
- Flexibility in course schedule
You can start any time of the year!
- Contemporary courseware
Including eLearning & gamification concepts
- Get real-time access
A library of reference material
- Live project work
Opportunity to work on live projects related to instructional design and eLearning.
A final assessment needs to be completed too after all 5 modules are covered by a participant.
On completion of the course, you will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of how adults learn.
- Explore the traditional ADDIE principle and instructional designing theories and application of the same
- Analyze and assess training needs
- Design effective session plans
- Learn to integrate blended learning into one program
- Compare and gain a working knowledge of rapid authoring tools
- Practice skills and get creative in the practicum course
This course is ideal for:
- Curriculum developers
- Teachers and Educators
- Training, managers or coordinators
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within eLearning instructional design field
- Professionals who have taken on training role within their department
contentiSCAPE is a brand of Strengthscape®, a business psychology firm headquartered in Bengaluru, India. We are a full-service learning and development company. We understand that each company has unique employees and training requirements. As a result, we offer bespoke customized instructor led training content as well as e-learning solutions based on client needs and instructional design principles and methodology.
- At contentiSCAPE, we develop content with our proprietary STROD methodology. Our bespoke training content and supporting services enable organisations to plug gaps in competency, ensure an engaged workforce and align learning content with their strategic imperatives. Since our clients deserve only the best, our learning content is developed by a team of learning experts who bring together business experience and contemporary instructional design principles to create world class content.
- Our dedicated workforce, efficient processes and cost-effective infrastructure ensures an attractive ROI on an organization’s investment in content. We’ve integrated eLearning, Digital Library and Instructor Led programs. Learners have the freedom to learn in an environment customized for them.
- Strengthscape operates at all levels of professional training: Assessments, curriculum design, development and deployment.
USD 1499.00 (exclusive of tax)