15:00 - 16:00 IST
Via Zoom Conference
“People will create the jobs of the future, not simply train for them, and technology is already central. It will undoubtedly
“People will create the jobs of the future, not simply train for them, and technology is already central. It will undoubtedly play a greater role in the years ahead.”– Jonathan Grudin, Principal Researcher at Microsoft
- What are the skills of the future?
- How can we ensure our employees are future-ready in this volatile and agile environment?
- How do we future proof the competency framework within our organization?
- What tools can help us standardize our competency frameworks across the organization?
- How can the competencies of larger employee base be evaluated, and interventions be planned in the rather agile environment?
Are these some of the questions you are asking today? If yes, join us for the webinar “Planning for a Future-proof Competent Workforce” to get answers to most of these dilemmas and questions.
In this rather agile and volatile environment, making our existing competency framework future-proof and standardized is a posing challenge for many organizations. Retraining and redeploying existing employees has become an urgent business priority, as per one McKinsey study. However, only 16% of the organizations are confident of addressing their existing skills gaps.
We don’t know what competencies might be needed by employees in the next 5 years. Continuously re-aligning competency framework to the organization’s changing strategy is a task that requires immense amount of effort and time. In this scenario, two levels of solution is needed – one, at a knowledge level wherein the internal teams must be knowledgeable of the future competencies required by the industry and the organization basis which they can plan for the competency framework at each level. The second is at the technology level so that the continuous re-alignment and change is seamless and rapid.
This one-hour joint webinar along with our partner team at Comaea, experts in the domain of Competency Management System will provide solutions for both these levels.
Why should you attend this webinar?
This one-hour hour by the experts will help you to:
- Explore and plan for the future-focused competencies within the organization
- Describe the process of competency mapping in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate how adoption of a Competency Management System can make the process seamless
Who should attend this webinar?
- CHROs, CTOs and CLOs
- VP, AVP, Managers and other professionals in HR and L&D
- Business Leaders
- Freelance Consultants