15:00 - 16:00 IST
Via Zoom Conference
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt Do you wish to know what wellbeing comprises of? Are you wondering what you can do to improve the
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Do you wish to know what wellbeing comprises of?
- Are you wondering what you can do to improve the wellbeing of self and others?
- Do you want to know why wellbeing is so critical to business strategy?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “8 Essentials to Boost Employee Well-being”
In any organization, work productivity is brought about not just by machines but largely by the humans operating it. Without human resources, we cannot meet our business strategy. Despite, this criticality of human resources to the organization, we often emphasize less on their well-being. If someone has not called in sick, they must be doing perfectly fine – is our general argument. And even though mental well-being has started gaining importance in the workplace, most organizations are not aware of its nuances. Every organization must take a holistic approach to boost employee well-being which will in turn, drive the employees to meet organizational goals.
In this 60-minute webinar, we will make you aware about what holistic well-being entails and will also leave you with some strategies to implement in your workplace to boost your employee well-being, especially in a virtual-world that we are living in today.
Why Should You Attend?
- Explain the importance of employee well-being to meeting business goals
- Identify the 8 essentials of holistic well-being
- Explore various strategies that can implemented in the workplace to boost employee well-being
Who Should Attend?
- Executives and Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Managers and team leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
- Organizational Development professionals
- Behavioral Consultants