(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Online - Across World
“Privacy is the foundation of free societies” – Don Tapscott, Blockchain Revolution “When the internet was born, people used it to email one another. Things like Amazon and Uber were inconceivable.
“Privacy is the foundation of free societies” – Don Tapscott, Blockchain Revolution
“When the internet was born, people used it to email one another. Things like Amazon and Uber were inconceivable. Blockchain is a revolution of similar proportions, with unexplored potential, ramifications and opportunities.” – DAVID SHRIER ASSOCIATE FELLOW AT SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
- You heard the buzz word Blockchain but not sure of what it is?
- You heard the buzz words Hyperledger, Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin, but not sure of what they are?
- Do you want to understand how digital currency and asset transactions happen without a bank, intermediary, Government agency or a middle-man
- You heard the rising demand for Blockchain professionals, but not sure of how to get there?
- Do you wish to start the journey for Blockchain career?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on “Blockchain: Changing the way people interact and do business”
“Internet or Internet of Information” – is the first generation of Digital revolution and it’s all about free access of Information to all. The second generation of digital revolution – Blockchain technology – is the Internet of value: a new platform to reshape the world of business and transform it for the better.
Blockchain is a vast, globally distributed ledger or database running on millions of devices and open to anyone, where not just information but anything of value — money, contracts, titles, deeds, identities, even votes — can be moved, stored and managed securely and privately. Trust is established through mass collaboration and clever code rather than by powerful intermediaries (or middle man) like governments and banks.
“By the year of 2019, 20% of all IoT deployments will have basic levels of blockchain services enabled”. – IDC (International Data Corporation)
Blockchain is the future. The most popular use for Blockchain in recent years is Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It has the potential to transform everything include Anti-Money Laundering (AML), trade surveillance, smart contracts, collateral management, settlement and clearing, as well as the ability to capture historical and current ownership of high-value items.
The webinar will allow participants to understand the basic concepts & essence of Blockchain, its increasing value in the industry which is making it so popular & the steady growth in the demand for Blockchain resources, for the digital age – where people are able to move digital information (money, contracts, collaterals, personal data etc.) securely, over a decentralized network where no one person owns it.
Why Should You Attend?
It has become imperative for Business, Technical, IT and Non-IT professionals to adapt to the changing need to sail through the digital disruption & digital transformation across the business landscape. Traditional ways of working aren’t sufficient to respond to the demands of Digital age.
Understanding Blockchain – how it works, its potential impact on business, financial structures & economies. Understand the Requirements for Blockchain in Business environment, relation to Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Cryptocurrency for doing business in the digital age.
Blockchain provides the future direction — and we all must progress in that direction.
Who Should Attend?
There is a great deal of excitement & interest globally surrounding the opportunities underlying Blockchain technology.
- Financial & Non-financial institutions & individuals working there
- Business / Entrepreneurs
- Technology enthusiast interested in learning Cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
- Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
- Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
Blockchain – a recent trend, has gained big momentum among the industry, Governments and Communities. Its now been seen as one of the most critical success factor for Digital transformation for organizations & businesses across the word.
In the 60-minute webinar, Shyam will give an overview of Blockchain, highlighting its various components and benefits. The following aspects will be covered:
- Understanding the basics of Blockchain
- Brief history of Blockchain
- The need for Blockchain
- Understanding the basic building blocks of Blockchain
- Understanding the benefits for Individuals, Organizations, Customers and Communities
- Recent trends and future scope of Blockchain
Shyam will answer key questions about enabling professionals to start their journey for Blockchain in their professional career.