(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Via Zoom Conference
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences” - Audre Lorde Do you want to make a business case for
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences” – Audre Lorde
- Do you want to make a business case for Diversity & Inclusion in your organization?
- Do you want to build a culture of diversity and Inclusion in your organization?
- Did you know that we get Diversity & Inclusion wrong many times?
- Would you like to know about the global best practices in Diversity & Inclusion?
If yes, then this webinar on “Building a Culture of Diversity & Inclusion” is just for you.
Diversity & Inclusion is no more just an HR driven initiative, but it has become a business imperative. Research backs the fact that organizations that actively work towards Diversity & Inclusion also have better financial performance. Diversity & Inclusion is about creating a workplace that promotes and respects diversity and is inclusive to leverage strengths of all people irrespective of their differences. However, in spite of mounting evidence in favor of building a culture of Diversity & Inclusion, many organizations are struggling with it. This webinar is designed to provide you insights on how to build a culture of Diversity & Inclusion and understand the global best practices in this area.
Why Should You Attend?
Diversity & inclusion paves the path for innovation, better access to talent, more opportunities for all and finally better business performance. Creating a culture that promotes Diversity & Inclusion has become critical for success. However, building this culture is not easy – cognitive biases, conditioning and an inherent resistance to change come in the way. The need for organizations today is to build this culture quickly and effectively so that organizations can benefit from a diverse talent pool that is inherently equipped to think out of the box! Diversity & Inclusion is not just a social cause but a competitive advantage for businesses today.
Who should attend?
- Business Leaders
- HR Leaders
- People Managers
- HR Professionals
- L&D and OD Professionals
- Industrial Psychologists
- Trainers and Facilitators
In this 60-minute webinar, Dipti will talk about understanding the “What”, “Why” and “How” of Diversity & Inclusion. The webinar outcomes will focus on understanding:
- What is the meaning of Diversity & Inclusion in an organizational context?
- Why is Diversity & Inclusion critical to organizations today?
- How can we build a culture that promotes Diversity & Inclusion and leverage its benefits?
- Global best practices in building a culture of Diversity & Inclusion
Dipti Pande will also answer questions related to “Building a Culture of Diversity & Inclusion”