15:00 - 16:00 IST
Via Zoom Conference
“Today’s coach must be multi-functional, and be equally competent as a manger, trainer, phycologist, and sometimes even counsellor.” – Gary Curneen Do you wish to know? Why implementing DISC assessments correctly could
“Today’s coach must be multi-functional, and be equally competent as a manger, trainer, phycologist, and sometimes even counsellor.” – Gary Curneen
Do you wish to know?
- Why implementing DISC assessments correctly could be a game changer for your coaching intervention?
- How to apply various DiSC assessments to enhance the design and delivery of coaching interventions?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “Enhance your Coaching journey using Everything DiSC”
Coaching is a process that enables learning and development to occur and performance to improve. To be successful as a Coach requires knowledge and understanding of process as well as variety of styles, skills and techniques that are appropriate to the context in which the coaching takes place. Whether you’re just getting started in your coaching business or you’re an established coach with a large client base, implementing DiSC assessments correctly could be a game changer for your business.
Strengthscape’s webinar on ‘Enhance your Coaching journey using Everything DiSC’ will delve deeper and discuss the nuances of the Everything DiSC report and its application to support training and coaching initiatives. The participants will gain insights into actual application of the tool to design and deliver DiSC based interventions that will transform their coaching journey.
Why Should You Attend?
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Review various profiles and how they can be used to support your coaching initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to design and deliver DiSC based coaching interventions
- Plan your journey towards mastery of DiSC based coaching interventions and assimilate ideas and structures for creating a successful coaching intervention
Who Should Attend?
- Exceutive and Managerial Coaches
- Human Resource Professionals
- Learning and Development experts
- Trainers & facilitators
- Managers and team leaders