(Thursday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Online - Across World
“If there’s a way to do it better…find it ”. — Thomas A. EdisonAre you curious to know what is an EPIC account? Do you want to know about
“If there’s a way to do it better…find it ”. — Thomas A. Edison
- Are you curious to know what is an EPIC account?
- Do you want to know about an easy way to administer Everything DiSC assessments?
- Would you like to know how the EPIC credit system work?
- Do you wish to independently use Everything DiSC assessments?
- Do you want to know how can the EPIC account add value to your training interventions?
- Do you wish to know how can the EPIC account enhance customer loyalty?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on “EPIC accounts”.
The focus of this webinar is on understanding what is an EPIC account and how it can help trainers, Business managers, L&D professionals, HRs and Executive Coaches.
The webinar will allow participants to realize the way EPIC account can be used, varied possibilities and options available and how will it be useful.
Why Should You Attend?
We often worry of buying assessments in bulk and not get the chance to use it. Trainers and companies have varied budgets which expires end of the year. Fluctuations in international exchange rates often make client contracts difficult to manage. It also becomes difficult to manage large number of clients using the same assessment. All of these difficulties are resolved by using EPIC account and an EPIC credit system.
The webinar is going to give you insights on the need, features and benefits of and EPIC credit system.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Managers from Training and OD companies
- DiSC Profile administrators
- Freelance Trainers
- DiSC Certified trainers
- Executive Coaches
In the 60-minute webinar, Akash will address some critical elements of EPIC accounts:
- Explaining what an EPIC account is
- Exploring how it can be used
- Listing its benefits and applications
He will also answer key questions about how Strengthscape can support you to get access and use EPIC credit system.