15:00 - 16:00 IST
Via Zoom Conference
“Being a Project Manager is like being an artist, you have the different colored process streams combining into a work of art” - Greg Cimmarrusti Do you wish to know: What are the
“Being a Project Manager is like being an artist, you have the different colored process streams combining into a work of art” - Greg Cimmarrusti
Do you wish to know:
- What are the critical competencies of a successful project manager?
- What does it take to deliver projects across the finish line on time and under budget?
- What are the critical techniques to build that fit into any kind of project methodology?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “Essential Project Management Skills for every Project Manager”
Project Management methodologies are in increasing demand, organizations expect lead project teams to deliver project quality in suitable timeframes and in budget. Project leaders are expected to have the even more effective management skills compared to other business managers; the nature of project management stresses the value of certain skills over others. Today the change in business scenarios and their growing complexity and demand puts added pressure on project teams. The ability to understand requirements, plan and execute a project to success through the project team determines the skill of the project leader in today’s business.
Strengthscape is proud to announce its webinar on ‘Essential Project Management Skills for every Project Manager’. This webinar will discuss the fact that how apart from the obvious requirement of the relevant technical skills, managers are expected to have a combination of project management skills and the necessary soft skills. Furthermore, the webinar will highlight the essential project management skills which can build a solid foundation for successful project management.
Why Should You Attend?
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the critical competencies of a successful project manager
- Outline competencies needed to get projects across the finish line on time and under budget
- Identify crucial Project Management techniques to deliver successful project results
Who Should Attend?
- Business Professionals
- New and aspiring project managers
- Organizational Development professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- PM Trainers & facilitators