15:00 - 16:00 IST
Via Zoom Conference
“Informal learning is enhanced when humans participate in interactive experiences.” – Allen Do you wish to understand? What are some of the trends and issues associated with informal learning from an individual
“Informal learning is enhanced when humans participate in interactive experiences.” – Allen
Do you wish to understand?
- What are some of the trends and issues associated with informal learning from an individual and organizational perspective?
- What are the nuances of informal learning through the lens of lifelong learning and performance?
- How essential it is to foster human connection through informal learning and how it impacts the overall learning experience?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “Informal Learning – Creating Experiences that Enhance Human Connection”
In today’s digitally connected world we are constantly acquiring new personal knowledge and skills, discovering new methods of work and ways to earn a living, solving problems, and changing the way we create, access and share information, through informal learning. The rise of informal learning will become more prevalent for individual and organisational success as the traditional top-down models of learning begin to fade. In the midst of immediately transitioning to a digital environment, however, we have the potential to lose one of the most important elements of formal learning: human connection.
Strengthscape’s webinar on ‘Informal Learning – Creating Experiences that Enhance Human Connection’ will delve deeper and discuss how we can thrive in this new environment and help build the social and emotional skills while transitioning to a digital environment. The participants will learn a handful of ways to build in authentic moments of personal connection for participants throughout their informal learning experience.
Why Should You Attend?
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Outline the difference between formal and informal learning and its impact on the overall learning experience
- Explore the nuances of informal learning to better understand its unique role in lifelong learning and performance
- Identify ways to build the social and emotional skills while transitioning to a digital environment to foster human connections through informal learning
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Learning and Development experts
- Trainers & facilitators
- Business Professionals
- Managers and team leaders
- Organizational Development professionals