15:00 - 16:00 IST
Via Zoom Conference
“The single most important thing [you can do] is to shift [your] internal stance from "I understand" to "Help me understand." Everything else follows from that. . .” – Douglas
“The single most important thing [you can do] is to shift [your] internal stance from “I understand” to “Help me understand.” Everything else follows from that. . .” – Douglas Stone
Do you wish to know?
- What are the challenges faced while having difficult conversations in virtual set up?
- Why is it critical to handle difficult conversations in virtual world?
- How to generate solutions and bring the conversation to a close?
- What are the best practices in delivering the difficult conversations virtually?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “Virtual Woes: How to facilitate difficult conversations”
Effective communication is pivotal to success in any context, but in a disrupted world where social distancing is the norm, working from home is pre-dominant and face to face contact is not feasible, it is essential to develop skills which work to your advantage in a virtual world.
However, difficult conversations in virtual environment can be a source of anxiety and hinder our productivity in the workplace–especially when they need to be done virtually. Common non-verbal cues can be difficult to both communicate and interpret through a computer screen. Which is why the framework of these conversations becomes particularly important.
Strengthscape’s webinar on ‘Virtual Woes: How to facilitate difficult conversations’ provide ways to help managers to deal with the difficult conversation in a virtual set up, whether it is about discussing performance issues with an employee, delivering bad news to a client, or serving as a mediator for the team. This webinar will help to frame the conversation for the best possible outcome.
Why Should You Attend?
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Outline the nature of difficult conversations in virtual set up and what it takes to handle them
- Develop the ability to communicate effectively while having conversations virtually
- Identify the ways of handling difficult conversations that minimizes negative responses and strengthens relationships
- Apply best practices for preparing, initiating, and delivering the difficult conversations virtually
Who Should Attend?
- Business Professionals
- Managers and team leaders
- Organizational Development professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
- Learning and Development experts