(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Via Zoom Conference
Online Zoom Tool
“An organization’s ability to learn and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” -Jack Welch Is your organization keen on creating a sustainable learning culture and
“An organization’s ability to learn and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” -Jack Welch
- Is your organization keen on creating a sustainable learning culture and enrich the learning experience of the employees?
- Would you like to know more about personalized training content?
- Would you like to know how can effective learning content help in making a good “first” impression on your new joinees?
- Are you keen to explore the various trends and strategies of instructional design to enhance employee engagement and overall growth of the organization?
If your answer is “yes”, join our insightful webinar on “Why Adopt Instructional Design Practices?”.
Today is the age of personalization. Videos suggested by YouTube are based on your preferences and interests, the suggestions Flipkart show are those related to our previous searches. The reason for tailor made content is that the likelihood of people consuming information is much higher if it is relevant to them. That is the exact principle Instructional Design also follows. Because of this, the influence Instructional Design has on productivity is multi-fold. This webinar will focus on the various ways Instructional Design can make a difference in your organization and why you should adopt it.
Why you should attend?
If you are an L&D professional and constantly thinking of how to upgrade your existing learning interventions and practices, then join this webinar as it will help you to:
- Understand the current trends of Instructional Design
- Learn how to create a sustainable learning culture using Instructional Design
- Explore ways to increase employee engagement and retention in the organization using Instructional Design
Who should attend this webinar:
- Curriculum developers
- Training managers and coordinators
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Professionals who have taken on training role within their department
- Instructional Designers
- Teachers and Educators
In this 60-minute webinar, the facilitator will help you with some quick facts and tips of the impact of Instructional Design in the organization and why you should adopt it. Register Now!