(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm IST
Via Zoom Conference
Online Zoom Tool
"The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary." - Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart. Most service deliveries in India are
“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best, but legendary.” – Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart.
- Most service deliveries in India are sub -standard – not due to lack of Talent, Knowledge or Sincerity — Do you want to know what is that crucial factor?
- If you agree that service is not just a Job, but a Cause …. How do we put this into a practical application to our advantage?
- Do you know the difference between Customer Request and Customer Interest & how it can impact service excellence?
- Are you interested in knowing the 4-point formula for creating value for the customer?
- As a customer, are you keen on knowing how to choose the right service provider?
If your answer is yes, join our insightful webinar on ” Why is Service Excellence Important for Organizational Success? “
Delivering high quality service is much beyond Knowledge & Technique – it starts with a Service oriented mindset, it is a matter of Perspective —If you do not know what SERVICE is, you are constrained not to deliver it to customer’s satisfaction. Most service providers work from ‘their side of the table ‘; their service designs suit their convenience, not customer needs. In India we have immense Talent, Knowledge & high Sincerity required for high quality service delivery; all it needs is the ‘icing on this cake ‘— the Right Perspective on what it takes. Service Excellence is not impossible to achieve if you have the resolve & understand / implement the 4 Service Principles which neither the books nor anyone except experience will tell you.
This webinar focuses on demystifying Service Excellence, unfold the 4 Golden principles which will help you create a Significant, Sustainable Customer Value as a service provider and a customer.
Why Should You Attend?
- As a service provider you will realise how to ‘understand’ customer & work as a custodian of customer’s interest
- How does an organization orient itself to a Service Culture to create Value for customer?
- To realise urgent, need to move out of a reactive (Servant) mode in serving customer to a proactive (Partner) mode; since Value creation happens only in a Proactive mode
- What makes the difference between a undifferentiated, sub-standard and a differentiated, outstanding service delivery & how to reach there?
Who Should Attend?
- Service providers (Organisations, SMEs – CEOs, CMOs, CSR heads, Service Teams)
- Service professionals and service architects (Doctors, CAs, Architects, Consultants, Coaches, Trainers ….)
- HR Professionals
This webinar of 60 mins will talk about the following:
- Factors for current level of substandard service deliveries …. What are we missing?
- How does service excellence start with right service orientation / mindset?
- How can anyone reach Service Excellence, using 4 Golden principles
- Pathway to create a sustainable Value Creation for your customers
- Illustration with ample examples & practical experience
The facilitator, Yatin Samant, will answer ALL questions regarding Service Delivery.