(Thursday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm IST
Online - Across World
“We don’t manage people, we manage behaviors”Do you want to know how to enhance your career as an HR professional? Do you want to leverage knowledge of human
“We don’t manage people, we manage behaviors”
- Do you want to know how to enhance your career as an HR professional?
- Do you want to leverage knowledge of human behavior for more impactful OD initiatives?
- Do you want to understand people better to become more effective at work?
- Do you want to break the myths about human behavior?
- Would you like understand most popular behavioral theories and models?
- Do you want to learn how to design effective L&D interventions?
If “yes”, then join us for an insightful webinar on “Why Every HR Person Should Be a Behavioral Consultant”.
This webinar is designed to introduce HR professionals to the basics of understanding human behavior as tool to enhancing professional effectiveness. The success of OD interventions depends on people and an insight into human behavior can significantly enhance the effectiveness of such interventions.
The webinar will allow participants to understand how to design high impact OD interventions using the knowledge of human behavior.
Why Should You Attend?
People are the heart of a successful organization. But in spite of this, most OD practices that impact people are based on outdated OD practices and theories.
But the time has come to re-examine these dated practices with the lens of human psychology and behavior. Thanks to the research in the fields of neuroscience, psychology and human behavior we understand people better than ever before. It is time to use this knowledge to make out OD practices more effective and contemporary.
Who Should Attend?
HR & Talent Development Managers
HR & OD Professionals
Facilitators & Trainers
HR as a function is meant for people of the organization – every policy and decision of HR directly impacts the people. So, shouldn’t people be at the center of all HR practices?
This webinar will give insights on how HR can become more people focused by leveraging understanding of people using scientific behavioral theories that are based on neuroscience and psychology.
In the 60-minute webinar, Dipti and Shradha will address the role of HR professionals as Behavioral Consultants and why it is important for every HR professional to have a basic understanding of behaviors:
- Identify the evolution of an HR professional into a behavioral consultant
- Understand basic behavioral theories
- Learn how to design OD interventions using behavioral theories
Dipti and Shradha will also answer key questions about creating OD practices that are based on neuroscience, psychology and human behaviors.