What is Adobe Captivate?
Adobe Captivate is a pioneering authoring tool that works to create smart eLearning design for rapid eLearning development. It is the go-to platform for content creators, training professionals and Fortune 500 companies worldwide.
Adobe Captivate does all the heavy lifting of creating fully responsive, mobile-ready eLearning content that includes educational courses, application simulations, product demos and many more.
With striking new features in the latest 2017 release, Adobe Captivate makes eLearning development swift, hassle-free and seamless across all electronic devices. It enables eLearning professionals to improve audience engagement and enhance delivery of their content.
Adobe Captivate Learning Objectives
Adobe Captivate is an authoring tool that assists in rapid development of eLearning content such as assessment modules, software simulations, training courses etc, with ease.
Adobe Captivate can be used for:
- Create application and software simulations
- Product demonstrations
- Soft skill and compliance training courses
- Mobile learning
- Educational courses that cater to your individual business needs
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to
- Create elearning modules using Adobe Captivate
- Create interactive items to aid learning
- Create games and simulations to engage the learners and to facilitate effective learning
- Create assessments
Adobe Captivate can help you with:
Why use Adobe Captivate?
With the advent of the mobile revolution and rapid growth of Internet access, reliance on connected devices such as smartphones and tablets is at an all-time high. More than 80% of the corporate sector is now compelled to develop web-based resources that work seamlessly across all devices.
The need for eLearning courses that is responsive yet, quick to create, has led to the development of Adobe Captivate which helps to generate online learning resources quickly with minimum effort. The rapid e-learning development tool from Adobe is power-packed with various features that allows you to build technology-enabled learning resources that can be accessed seamlessly on multiple devices.
With access to their in-built Assets library, you can use more than 75,000 assets like graphics, characters, themes etc, making your resource interactive and engaging.
How are we different?
About Adobe Captivate Certification Program
Strengthscape brings to you an extensive course on Adobe Captivate, a leading authoring tool and rapid eLearning development application.
The program provides intensive training in basic and advanced use of Adobe Captivate to create software simulations, educational courses, product demos, assessment modules etc.
Additionally, the program has been structured carefully, with opportunities for progress analysis via periodic knowledge checks, module end assessments, course end assessment and final course project.
Adobe Captivate Course Details and Materials Provided
- Adobe Captivate is a powerful authoring tool providing rapid eLearning development solutions.
- The Adobe Captivate course at Strengthscape dives deep into the intricacies of the application to ensure the trainee has a confident grasp over the features and nuances of Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge checks and module-end assessments have been incorporated as part of progress analysis.
- Hands-on learning opportunity is provided through course-end assessment and regular projects.
- Trainees will be given access to our Learning Management System along with the Adobe Captivate manual.
- The Adobe Captivate Certification is a 16-hour course spread over 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
- The course will be delivered through Online Live Virtual Program.
Adobe Captivate Certification Session Plan
|MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION AND EXPLORING CAPTIVATE|
|1A||What is Adobe Captivate||Brief run-through of the features and functions available on Captivate||Explain the uses and features of Adobe Captivate|
|1B||What's New in 2017 Release||Explore the new features like Fluid boxes, responsive screens, Typekit integration||Demonstrate the steps on creating a new project|
|1C||Adobe Captivate Workspace||Introduces to the captivate workspace to create new project|
|MODULE 2 : WORKING WITH A NEW PROJECT|
|2A||Slides||Learn how to use different slides as per requirement||Design a new project with all the different types of slides|
|2B||Master Slides||Explore the master slides to customize the slide look and feel|
|2C||More with Slides||Explore more properties of slides like Lock, Hide and Group|
|MODULE 3: ASSETS AND IMAGES|
|3A||Images and rollover images||Learn how to add images||Identify the creative ways to enhance your project|
|3B||Adobe Photoshop files and SVG files||Learn how to import different types of images and logos|
|3C||More with Images||Create own watermark images in the project|
|MODULE 4: AUDIO MANAGEMENT|
|4A||Basics in Audio||Learn how to view the audio files||Design way to incorporate audio into your projects|
|4B||Recording audio||Enhance to record the audio|
|4C||Previewing Audio||Exploring the audio|
|4D||Inserting and exporting audio in captivate||Exploring the different setting of audio and inserting different types of audio into the project|
|4E||Editing audio||Learn to edit the audio for better results|
|MODULE 5: VIDEO AND ANIMATION EFFECTS|
|5A||Synchronized videos||Lear how to insert different types of video files||Create your projects by learning the use of video and animation effects|
|5B||Event videos||Modify the video and edit accordingly|
|MODULE 6: QUIZZING AND LEARNING INTERATIONS|
|6A||Question slides in Captivate||Learn to add Quiz slides in the project||Make use of interactive features|
|6B||Quiz Preferences||Exploring the preferences of Quiz|
|6C||Inserting knowledge check slides||Learn to insert the Knowledge check in the project for better understanding|
|MODULE 7: SIMULATIONS|
|7||Recording simulations||Create step-by-step simulations for software and product demos||PlanMake detailed training courses via simulations|
|MODULE 8: PUBLISHING AND EXPORTS|
|8A||Table of Contents (ToC)||Learn to insert table of contents into the project||Decide on the best way to broadcast your project|
|8B||Publishing as HTML5 and SWF||Enhance different publishing options such as HTML5 and SWF|
|MODULE 9: ACTIONS|
|9||Actions on Captivate||Lear about the advanced features such as actions and variables||Design innovative projects with Captivate’s advanced features|
|MODULE 10: RESPONSIVE PROJECTS|
|10||Responsive Projects||Make the most of 2017 release’s features like fluid boxes and Typekit integration||Design new eLearning module applicable for all the devices.|
Benefits of Learning Adobe Captivate
- Help you to develop software simulations for eLearning courses
- Teach you to quickly develop quizzes using in-built tools
- Provide bosses with information on the best platform for in-house training
- Breaks down the entry barrier into eLearning
- Teach you how to use simple object management tools
- Help business owners save money when educating staff
- Enables you to create interactive courses that work across all digital devices
Who should get certified?
- E-Content Developers: Work on creating complex and structured content faster and with lesser effort
- eLearning Developers: Use the entire array of Captivate’s features to maximize your rapid eLearning development ventures
- Instructional Designers: Design interactive courses for engaging course delivery and maximized learning
- Content Developers and Writers: Create tailor-made content without the hassles of programming
- Freelance and Corporate Trainers: Convey technical knowledge to corporate staff using Captivate courses
- L&D Professionals: Use Captivate to create engaging lessons and courses for students and learners