Advanced Manufacturing- Building Industry 4.0 Competitiveness
The world is now witnessing the fourth Industrial Revolution where manufacturing industries are becoming automated and data exchange is becoming easier. New technologies like IoT, Cloud Computing, AI, to name a few are changing the dynamics of manufacturing industries for the better.
Advanced Manufacturing becomes essential to improve manufacturing processes and products through the use of innovative technologies in order to be future ready, to stand strong in the competition and to outperform in the face of technology enabled competition. Strengthscape’s Advanced Manufacturing- Building Industry 4.0 Competitiveness program is designed to fill up gaps in making organizations prepared for the ultimate mission.
- Do you want to be a part of Industry 4.0 revolution?
- Are you aiming big for the future and want to become ready for it?
- Is it getting difficult to stand out in market that is using futuristic technology?
- Do you think your customers are going to change with time?
- Are you looking to expand your Manufacturing Units?
- Do you want to incorporate advanced manufacturing techniques in your manufacturing process?
- Do you want to increase production output of your manufacturing unit?
- Do you want to maximise profit?
- Do you feel that your team should become more innovative to increase productivity?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Advanced Manufacturing- Building Industry 4.0 Competitiveness is just for you.
The objective is to make managers realise the need for highly trained technicians, orient them to the top trends in technology and manufacturing and establishing the impact of applying advanced manufacturing techniques which have the potential to significantly improve production output and profitability for manufacturers, ultimately serving as a catalyst for growth.
Advanced Manufacturing- Building Industry 4.0 Competitiveness is an experiential training that uses online case studies, video analysis, pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It connects different dimensions of advanced manufacturing in the workplace and how it is an essential element for the organization to grow and stand out.
- Understand and identify dimensions of Industry 4.0
- Identify the trends in technology related to the manufacturing industry
- Identify the new skills required in the area of manufacturing business
- Align the organization to meet local, national and global goals for manufacturing needs
- Creating a value proposition for an advanced manufacturing unit
- Identify ways to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction using advanced manufacturing techniques
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Round-robin introduction and capturing expectations.|
|Past view||Review industrial revolutions and map the past of industrial and manufacturing setup.|
|Advanced Manufacturing – Overview||Orientation to Advanced Manufacturing, listing the recent trends, new technology and management methods and the need to reskill. Identify principles of “Smart Factory”.|
|Leading Industry 4.0||Identify leadership capabilities to lead organization in 4.0 and challenges ahead like cyber security.|
|Transforming Needs of Customers||Understanding the varied needs of the customers in the market through thorough analysis. Creating a value proposition on the basis of the analysis.|
|Techniques of Advanced Manufacturing||Orientation to few techniques like Sustainable Technology, Precision Machining, Mechatronics, Control Systems, Custom Manufacturing, High Performance Computing, Machine Learning and Advanced Robotics, and IOT.|
|Aligning Industry 4.0 Strategies||Identify necessary skills and capabilities to implement Industry 4.0.|
|New Business Models||Discover the 4-level automation pyramid for industry 4.0 and create a new business model.|
|Cyber Physical Systems||Introduction to CPS as building blocks of industry 4.0.|
|Industry 4.0 Design Principles||Identify new design principles to enable and implement industry 4.0 capability.|
|Creating a Roadmap||Creating a practical roadmap for Industry 4.0 in your organization.|