Visioning is a creative exercise that generates a common goal, hope and encouragement. It offers a possibility for fundamental change and gives people a sense of control. It gives people something to move towards and generates creative thinking and passion. Ownership of the Vision is what drives action.
Strengthscape’s Business Leadership is a business workshop that helps in creating a visual map of the Vision to create a high-impact leadership program that addresses the most critical skill of an effective leader. An effective vision is created by analyzing the past, understanding the present and exploring options to craft a clear future vision. It also helps to develop the skills required to align the organization and team and execute the vision. The program, therefore, focuses on the planning, alignment and execution components of business leadership.
- Does your organizational vision inspire commitment and action?
- Does your Visioning process lack structure?
- Do you wish to create a vision that integrates that past and the present of the organization?
- Do you struggle to build consensus towards a common vision?
- Do you wish to create a strong and clear visual map of the future to motivate teams towards the vision?
- Do you want to increase your effectiveness as a strategic global leader?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then Business Leadership is just for you!
Business Leadership is aimed at enabling participants create a holistic picture of the organization by analyzing the past, understanding the present and creating a vision for the future. Participants break hierarchical and strategic boundaries to work in unison in identifying ways to align the team and execute the plan to attain the vision.
Strengthscape’s Business Leadership is an experiential training and a business workshop that uses pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, Business Leadership connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action at both individual and organizational level.
- Crafting a Vision using the Business Leadership Process.
- Building consensus for a common Vision
- Identify best practices in creating a Strategic Vision
- Creating a clear plan of action for the organization & teams
- Enhancing your leadership quotient
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Personality & Behaviour||Understand behavioural competencies.|
|Leadership Styles||Discover individual leadership styles.|
|Business Leadership Step 1||Map the past of the organization and create deeper knowledge of the original Vision & Mission|
|Business Leadership Step 2||Introspect on the present of the organization with analysis of the present eco-system the organization operates in|
|Business Leadership Step 3||Integrating the past and the present, craft a sustainable future vision for the organization, using the visual tapestry|
|Building Consensus on new Vision||Build consensus on a set of shared values for the organization using leadership skills like strategic thinking, structured communication and business acumen.|
|Celebrate the new Vision||Celebrate the new Vision and Values that drive the organization forward|