Change Management – Paralyze resistance with persistence
Change management is a gradual process of dealing with the sudden alterations or shifts in an organization’s goals, practices or technologies. In order to match with the competition one must function effectively in a changing environment. Change is inevitable. It is essential to deal effectively with the change, minimize the effects of change and to cope better with change. Managing changes effectively also helps an employee to work in varied environment leaving them with rich experience. Strengthscape’s Change Management program aims at empowering employees to function to their maximum potential in a dynamic environment.
- Do you find it challenging to deal with people’s non-productive resistance to change?
- Is there a difficulty for you to cope with the changes?
- Would you like to clearly articulate your responsibilities in a changing environment?
- Do you want to learn to gauge your outlook to change and appropriately intervene?
- Do you wish to create an effective action plan for coping with change?
- Do you like maintaining productivity level in spite of changes?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Change Management: Paralyze resistance with persistence is just for you.
Change Management is designed to enable employees to adapt during times of restructuring, rapid growth, mergers and acquisitions. The program focusses on reducing resistance to change and functioning effectively during the times of alterations. Ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved.
Change Management: Paralyze resistance with persistence is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It creates a plan to make sure employees gain needed assistance to cope with change effectively.
- Gaining a perspective on how to deal with resistance to change
- Knowing about the organization’s readiness to change
- Understanding the importance of planning strategy for change management
- Equipping individuals to successfully deal with change
- Use various strategies to come to a mutual point and achieve results
- Learning about providing effective feedback about the changes
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Change Management Process||To gain perspective of the process or steps of change management in order to drive individual transitions and ensure the project meets its intended outcomes.|
|Analyzing the problem areas||To spend time more effectively, analyze the current problem areas in change management.|
|Leading change||This would aid executives, leaders, or managers to effectively guide others through the process of change.|
|Theoretical overview||Explanation about process of personal changes will be explained at the start, then different methods to manage organizational change will be explained|
|Acceptance of change||Learning how to deal with change through different activities.|
|Communication skills||Communication skills are crucial based on how the changes are being conveyed to the employees to make the process smoother|
|Four P exercise||Project, Purpose, Particulars and People are discussed as important elements of Change Management|