Competitive Advantage – Tact of having an Edge
The aim of all organization is to be better than their competitors and have an edge over others. Don’t you wish your organization was successful and had a competitive advantage over others? For any organization to be beyond competition and in an advantageous position they have to focus efforts towards creating a unique proposition that differentiates your organization from the rest. There have to be some characteristics that make the organization stand out in some ways from the competitors. This training program focuses on enabling leaders gain a perspective on the various aspects related to creating a competitive advantage.
- Do you wish to create a unique proposition for your organization?
- Do you wish to gain an edge over your competitors?
- Do you like to understand the model of competitive advantage?
- Is there a difficulty in analysing the various functions that help organization increase productivity?
- Do you lack the strategic knowledge of your competitors?
- Do you want to understand the factors that make your organization stand out globally?
- Do you wish to successfully increase your productivity?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Competitive Advantage – Tact of having an Edge is just for you.
The main focus of the program is to help participants understand the various factors related to creating a unique proposition that will help your organization in having an edge over others. Gaining a perspective of this would enable you to function effectively and assist you in analysing your competitors well and moving to a position where you are in advantageous position.
Competitive Advantage – Tact of having an Edge is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, the session is designed to help identify the critical role of Competitive Advantage in the overall success of the organization.
- Identify the aspects of competitive advantage
- Develop a perspective about the model of competitive advantage
- Utilize the five-force analysis method to learn about different factors that hinder the organizational functioning
- Apply different techniques to improve productivity at large
- Discover the sources of global competitive advantage
- Enhance overall effectiveness by designing a unique proposition wisely
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Overview of competitive advantage||Gaining a perspective of the basics and understanding the essentials of competitive advantage.|
|Aspects of competitive advantage||Discussion on basic aspects of competitive advantage: cost-leadership, differentiation, cost-focus and focused-differentiation strategy.|
|Competitive Advantage Cycle||Steps of competitive advantage, that include sources, barriers, values and encroachment.|
|Five forces analysis||Main aspects of five force analysis: supplier power, threat of substitutes, degree of rivalry, buyer power, and barriers to entry.|
|Competitive Advantage Strategy||This session deals understanding the strategies of competitive advantage.|
|Sources of Global Competitive Advantage||The five major sources of global competitive advantage.|
|Competitor Analysis||Conducting in-depth strategic competitor analysis.|
|Why firms work together||In this, we attempt to understand the strategy, and why it is good for the organizations involved. Evaluate the factors that encourage or hinder cooperation.|
|Designing products wisely||Strategic aspects of product design and pricing strategy. Analyse how companies can adjust their products in a way that lowers the competitive pressure in the market.|
|Model of Competitive Advantage||Crafting a unique proposition for own organization that would lead to a competitive advantage.|