Conflict management – Finding opportunities in difficulties
The fast-paced and competitive corporate world, coupled with decentralized organizations and limited resources, give rise to a large number of conflicts. Some recent surveys show that managers spend between 10%-26% of their time in handling conflicts! Dealing with and resolving a multitude of conflicts has become more significant and frequent than ever before. Unresolved conflicts can reduce productivity and bring down employee morale dramatically. It creates a tension leading to uncomfortable environment, which hinders essential communication within the team. Strengthscape Conflict Management program is designed to enable participants to recognize and handle various conflicts in the most effective way and produce win-win strategies through creative solutions.
- Do you find yourself spending too much time with unsolvable problems?
- Do you struggle to strike a balance between assertiveness and harmony?
- Do you find yourself often in everyone else’s problems?
- Do you want to learn to handle conflicts effectively and learn to develop win-win strategies?
- Do you like to understand different ways to handle conflict effectively?
- Do you wish to identify your own style?
- Do you like to resolve conflicts and restore smooth functioning?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Conflict management – Finding opportunities in difficulties is just for you.
The Conflict management program focuses preparing professionals to reset their priorities, spot areas of improvements and commit them to effective conflict management. It provides professionals a never- before learning opportunity to evaluate self and overcome shortcomings in handling critical issues. It enables them to identify their style of handling conflict and evaluate it.
Conflict Management is an experiential training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It connects different dimensions of conflicts in a virtual world to real-world demands, generating powerful action plans. Productive Conflict Profile: identifies one’s style within DISC model and also productive and destructive conflict behaviours – goals, overuses and fears for each style. This enables experiential understanding.
- Identify drivers of conflict
- Build high-trust behaviour
- Understand types of conflict
- Discover various approaches to conflict management
- Develop focused listening skills
- Learn to settle disputed equitably
- Learn to identify and tackle conflicts at the nascent stage
- Holding difficult conversations with tact and poise
- Enhance personal effectiveness through effective conflict management
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Everything DiSC Workplace||Understand your DiSC Style and recognize styles of others.|
|Productive Conflict Profile||Based on DiSC style, developing productive conflict is focused. Also concerned with identifying and resolving destructive conflict.|
|Conflict story||Case study for delving into various aspects of conflict.|
|Models of Conflict||Understand models of conflicts and strategies to tackle each one.|
|Drivers of Conflict||Identify the key drivers of conflict and how to tackle them – Circle of conflict.|
|Boundary Conflict||The Boundary model of conflict frames conflicts through a single, specific lens.|
|IRP Model||Learn the IRP Model of conflict resolution by Fisher and Ray.|