Creating Supply Chains for Future- Delivering with Industry 4.0
In the century of technological empowerment and demanding customers the business has to be speeded up in order to survive in the market. Here, survival is not the goal but business growth and profitability are which instead stems from newer products, innovative services and emerging markets. Tools like the Internet of Things(IoT), machine learning and big data at a global level are enabling supply chains to adopt a proactive rather than a reactive response to supply chain risk. Hence, futuristic approach and constant modifications of the supply change management is essentials for the growth of an organization.
Strengthscape’s Creating Supply Chains for Future-Delivering with Industry 4.0 program is designed to enable participants to recognize the need of a responsive and well managed supply chain.
- Do you want your supply chain to be Industry 4.0 ready?
- Do you often come across conflicts in the Supply Chain Management?
- Do you want to get oriented on various tools which can be applied in Supply Chain?
- Do you want to align Supply chain with its future requirements?
- Do you want to learn how you can optimize the cost of your supply chain?
- Do you want to incorporate latest technologies in your supply chain?
- Do you want to know means to measure supply chain effectiveness?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Creating Supply Chains for Future-Delivering with Industry 4.0 is just for you
The objective of the program is orient the managers with the future trends of Supply Chain Management. It is not just about advanced manufacturing but also incorporating Industry 4.0 in supply chain. This program equips the managers and explains how technology can support continuous synchronized planning and execution across extended supply chain.
Creating Supply Chains for Future-Delivering with Industry 4.0 is an experiential training that uses online case studies, video analysis, online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It helps them to acknowledge needs for more responsive planning and synchronized execution, aligned to desired business outcomes in quality, service and performance.
- Identify key trends in supply chain innovation.
- Explain the role of information and communication technology in supply chain innovation.
- Identify means to measure the Supply Chain effectiveness
- Allotting the place to the right talent and culture to drive effective execution of supply chain processes
- Matching supply and demand in Industry 4.0
- Identify tools and techniques to analyse demand data and construct different forecasting techniques
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Overview of Supply Chain Management(SCM)||Understand what is SCM and why it is important to grasp the fundamentals of supply chain management in creating real value for the customers.|
|Supply Chain Globalization and Sustainability||Global supply chain management and value chain sustainability with use of technology to optimize supply chains.|
|Changing Demographics||Understand the changing demographics of customers and supply chains. Identify strategies to meet the changing landscape.|
|Effective Tools and Techniques for SCM||Simple forecasting methods, Big data solutions, The Internet of Things (IoT), Machine Learning, cloud-based computing, sensing technologies such as RFID etc. in creating effective supply chains.|
|Management Capability||Managing controllability, flexibility and integrating capability of the supply chain. Effective Management of all the sub-domains like Management of Material, Inventory, Logistics and Warehouse, vendor-managed inventory (VMI) using technology.|
|Supply Chain Strategy I: Structural and Infrastructural Dimensions||SCM Process Strategy. Minimize the mismatch between supply and demand.|
|Supply Chain Strategy II: Coordination for Value Creation||Coordination is the key to a successful supply chain management. what supply chain coordination is and why it is important.|
|Action Plan||Creating a culture of innovation and adaptability to align supply chains to the changing industry landscape.|