Customer Centricity – Putting Customer Focus at the Heart
In the competitive environment providing customer service or feedback is no longer an advantage, it is imperative. To have an edge, employees should be in a position to constantly question them self “how can I impact the customers?” A customer centric functioning is critical.
Customer centricity is putting the customer first, to gain customer satisfaction and loyalty. To be successful it is essential that customer’s experience and their journey in the organization are smooth and satisfactory. For gaining excellence in the organization being customer focused is required. This is where Strengthsape’s Customer Centricity program can help you.
- Do you find it difficult to differentiate customer service and customer centricity?
- Do you like to identify how to create a customer centric environment?
- Is there a difficulty to manage angry or disappointed customers?
- Do you like to understand different customer styles and deal with them effectively?
- Do you want to drive a culture of customer service?
- Would you like to provide exceptional customer service?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Customer Centricity: Putting Customer Focus at the Heart is just for you.
The program focuses on helping organizations develop a customer centric environment by understanding the needs of customers, designing an approach and making the changes, communicating effectively to the customers, and creating a long-lasting relationship. Understanding the benefits of a customer focused functioning and driving a customer centric culture.
Customer Centricity: Putting Customer Focus at the Heart is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It involves creating a customized plan for understanding customer needs and ensure their satisfaction through real life case studies and personalized activities.
- Gaining a perspective on how to understand the needs of the customer
- Knowing about the stages of customer focus
- Being able to view from customer’s perspective
- Taking up responsibilities to impact customer in different ways
- Knowing the barriers in delivering the service to the customer
- Learning to create strategies to overcome the barriers
- Understanding the importance of observation and feedback
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Designing customer centric organization||Knowing about customer-centric organization, customer’s needs, benefits for the organization and customer, and required changes to ensure customer focus.|
|Stages of customer focus||To understand the four stages of customer focus journey. Customer-focused, Customer-driven, Customer-engaged, and Customer-inspired.|
|Focusing on required changes||Viewing the current functioning and finding the required changes to become a customer centric organization.|
|High velocity feedback||Getting constant feedback from customers about their experience and if any changes are required.|
|Mapping customer’s journey||Tracking the journey of customer from time they approached till date to understand their change in needs.|
|Communication skills||Communication skills are crucial based on how employees convey the plans to customer and get their views and needs.|
|Case study discussion||To facilitate greater understanding discussion of live case studies are provided along with few individual and group activities. This gives an experiential learning experience.|