Design Thinking- The change of gains
Design Thinking is a structured progression of designing while keeping in mind the latent needs of the people for whom it’s been designed – the customers! Design Thinking is used by the designers to develop and deliver products, services and experiences to customers in collaboration with them. It will help your organization to discover the unseen opportunities in a specific market. Design Thinking has been fruitful in transforming organization cultures to become more innovative, which lead to more productivity in the long run.
Strengthscape’s Design Thinking- The change of gains program is designed to enable participants to recognize the needs of the clients and handle differences in the most effective way and produce strategies through creative solutions to address client requirements most effectively.
- Does it often get challenging to meet the customer’s requirements?
- Do you find it difficult to anticipate customer needs?
- Do you want to create personalised solutions having understood your customers?
- Does your team lack innovation?
- Do you want to learn the process of Design Thinking?
- Do you want to incorporate Design Thinking techniques in your processes to make you more customer-centric?
- Do you want to build an eco-system in your organization which fosters creativity?
- Does it often get difficult to decipher vague and complex problems?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Strengthscape’s Design Thinking- The Change of Gains is just for you.
The program is designed to introduce the participants to design thinking process and making them competent to develop and deliver products, services and experiences that addresses complex latent needs of the customer and further developing optimal solutions for their needs and test them in real time with continuous customer feedback.
Design Thinking- The change of gains is an experiential training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience which connects different dimensions of the Design Thinking with everyday client engagements. This session aims to help participants to utilise tools effectively and help them deploy the Design Thinking process to conceive new products, services and experiences for customers to create a winning competitive advantage.
- Develop new ways to collaborate across all functions of the organization
- Learn the fundamentals of design thinking to improve organizational performance
- Apply the Design Thinking concepts in client solution designs
- Learn to listen to the voice of a customer (VoC) and empathise with them
- Solve complex challenges through the process of structured design thinking
- Drive better results by combining design thinking with analytical decision making
- Establish a framework for building an environment that fosters creativity
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Round-robin on expectations Post it activity for expectation capturing. Check list of key issues.|
|Design thinking- An Overview||Introduction to Design Thinking. what it is, why it is different, and why we need it in these uncertain times, especially in complex new-age organizations.|
|Design Thinking Strategic Impact||Customer-centricity vs tech-driven innovation. How design principles improve success rate of innovation and create strategic impact on customers.|
|Understand Your Customer||Understand how to create value for our customers. Analyzing Customer Journey and learning to observe and recognize the latent need. Asking the right questions to anticipate customer needs before they become explicit.|
|Process of Design Thinking||Understand the 4-stpe Design Thinking process - Explore>Ideate>Create>Evolve and identify implementation strategies for each phase.|
|Tools and Techniques to Promote Design Thinking||Creating personas, journey maps, stakeholder maps, empathy maps, brainstorming, prototyping, etc. to create customer profiles and promote collaborative design thinking.|
|How is Design Thinking beneficial for your company?||Identify benefits of Design Thinking from a strategic perspective - Requirement for the solution, Customer Satisfaction and Reward for your company.|
|Design Thinking for Innovation & Problem Solving||Understand the benefits and impact of design thinking on promoting innovation and creative problem solving. Learn strategies for using design thinking for the same.|
|Action Plan||What new to start? What to stop? And what should be continued? To create a culture of design thinking.|