DevOps Foundation Certification Course
Strengthscape DevOps Foundation course is designed to furnish fundamental knowledge that can alleviate the gap between the software development and operations team. Our course will be delivered through 16 hours of Instructor-led training or 2 days of face-to-face classroom training conducted by certified & experienced trainers. The course will take a significant approach to cover concepts on the continuous and steady development and deployment of software through means of appropriate communication, integration, collaboration, and automation.
To increase the chances of passing the examination, several assignments, worksheets, and sample question will be provided, along with daily review sessions. Candidates will also be given the option to explore and practice hands-on assignments and projects using widespread DevOps tools such as Docker, Puppet, Nagios, Jenkins, Git, to name a few. The course will get you ready as per the industry standard requisite and help you gain acknowledgment by executing the organization’s development and business goals.
- Weekend classroom and virtual training options
- Knowledge transfer by expert faculty
- Accredited courseware
- Globally-accepted Certification
- Interactive sessions with real time industry examples
- Sample Papers & Mock Exam
- Assurance of high pass rate
- Cash back offer for early birds
Learn from the best! Our seasoned trainers have over 12 years of experience and industry driven knowledge.
Give your career a well-deserved boost by enhancing your technical proficiency through our assorted training programs.
Our top-notch learning management system (LMS) is a well organized application that keeps all your training material in one place for a period of 2 years.
DevOps Course Learning Outcome
Our DevOps Foundation training will help candidates to prepare for the DevOps Foundation certification examination on their first attempt. After completing this training, our candidates will be able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding and implementation of DevOps methodology and tools. They will be able to sharpen up their designing, developing, and deploying proficiency by means of DevOps delivery model.
Candidates will learn the below concepts for using in their day-to-day projects:
- DevOps terminologies and concepts – skills to gain fundamental terminologies and understanding of concepts.
- Improved workflow – skills to improve the workflow between the Software development and IT Operations team in order to design, develop, deploy, and operate software and deliver prompt services.
- Principles and Practise – skills to accomplish Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Testing, Security, and the Three Ways.
- Enhanced communication and feedback – skills to enhance the communication and feedback gap.
- Automation reliance – skills to automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps tools.
- Critical factors and KPI – skills to identify critical success factors and key performance indicators.
- Agile, Lean, and ITSM – skills to understand the DevOps relation to Agile, Lean, and ITSM.
DevOps Course Outline
Duration : 2 days (16 hours)
Key topics covered :
- Course Introduction
- What is DevOps, Why DevOps now?
- Business & IT perspective
- DevOps Culture, Principles & Practices
- Communication, Collaboration, Integration & Automation
- Organizational consideration, Roles & Responsibility
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Deployment
- Measuring DevOps success and IT Performance
- DevOps Tool Chain
- DevOps & other frameworks – Agile, Lean, ITSM/ITIL
- Challenges, Risks and Critical Success Factors
- Practical Examples & Exercises for DevOps Journey
- Q & A / Discussion and Next Steps
DevOps Certification Details:
In order to complete your DevOps Foundation Certification and to become a DevOps Certified Developer, you should appear for the 60 min DevOps Foundation examination that is held on the last day of every DevOps Foundation Training.
The Exam: The DevOps Foundation examination comprises of 40 multiple-choice questions. One has to score 65% (26 questions out of 40) for successfully passing the certification exam.
The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner. The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
Why should I take DevOps Foundation course?
DevOps Foundation course provides professionals an understanding of DevOps principles, practices, and cultural considerations that emphasizes on collaborating, communicating, automating, and integrating. Professionals will benefit from this course as the demand in particular, in the fields of automation and cloud infrastructure is high.
Is there a demand for DevOps professionals and consultants?
DevOps jobs are the most sought after and demands for professionals and consultant is rapidly increasing with the growth in the number of organizations implementing the DevOps model.
What certification do I get once I complete my DevOps Foundation Course?
You will be offered the DevOps certification by the DevOps Institute (DOI). The certification is regulated, managed, and maintained by the DevOps Institute. The DevOps Foundation Certificate is the first level of the three DevOps Certifications and will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses, namely, Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) and the Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO).
Does this course require a pre-requisite skillset?
Familiarity with IT (Application or Infrastructure) development and operations is helpful.
The DevOps Foundation course is the first level course that introduces the concepts and terminologies. Hence, no pre-requisite skillsets are required to commence this course and appear for the certification exam.
Does my DevOps Foundation certificate expire?
No. The DevOps Foundation certificate does not expire and the certification is acceptable for life.
What kind of trainers will conduct my classroom training / Live Virtual classroom training?
Our trainers are DevOps certified, with extensive experience, who are subject matter experts in the field with vast experience in the e-learning domain. They discuss & explain real-world hands-on examples/projects to make the learning more interactive, informative & interesting in our training.
Is the exam fee included when I take up this course?
The course fee is inclusive of the examination fee. However, you can also opt to take the examination later, if required.