Effective Team Management – Fuel Your Team to Success
Effective team performance is dependent upon a clear understanding of shared goals, strategies and work plans, along with individual roles and responsibilities of team members. Having effective teams is very crucial for an organization to sustain itself. A poorly managed or fully unmanaged team can lead to a bunch of de-motivated individuals who may not feel part of the business and consequently under perform.
Strengthscape’s Effective Team management – Fuel Your Team to Success training program dwells into the importance of managing an effective team and how to get the best out of people by understanding the role of leader, both personally and from a team’s perspective.
- Do your team members look lost and unproductive?
- Has your team’s performance been a series of “hit and miss” lately?
- Have the team members lost some of its energy and motivation, and the morale is beginning to drop?
- Is your organization’s employee turnover rate hitting the charts?
- Are there conflicts between individuals in the team?
- Do some members focus on their own success, and harm the team as a result?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Effective Team Management – Fuel Your Team to Success is just for you
The Effective Team management – Fuel Your Team to Success training program will aid participants to understand the dynamics of an effective team, identify and develop the characteristics of an effective team leader, evaluate leadership styles and identify an appropriate leadership style for a team, apply appropriate strategies to improve team performance and outcomes
Strengthscape’s Effective Team management – Fuel Your Team to Success is designed to introduce some of the key concepts and skills supporting effecting team leadership. The workshop highlights the important principles underpinning successful team leadership within the workplace. The workshop aims to encourage learners to expand their leadership knowledge and skills.
- Ability to develop the potential of both individuals and the whole team
- Understand the meaning of teams
- Improve team productivity
- Establish clearly defined team goals and develop a Plan of Action to achieve them
- Determine clear roles and responsibilities within the team
- Improve communication among team mates
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Preface the entire structure of the course, understand the importance of clarity, context and follow-up in communication with employees|
|Team Effectiveness||Understand the dynamics of a team, dwell into the characteristics of an effective team, understand the development stages of a team|
|Team Leadership||Identify the characteristics one has to be an effective team leader, determine areas that need improvement, understand types of directive and supportive behaviours, understanding different leadership styles and identifying individual leadership style|
|Delegation||Understand the importance of delegation, ability to formulate effective strategies to delegate team members|
|Assertive Communication||Communicate assertively, formulate assertive statements, understand active listening skills, assimilate the process of feedback during communication|
|Performance Management||Identify key strategies to manage a team, and its performance effectively to levitate the overall performance, develop necessary characteristics required to manage performance effectively|
|Team Planning Considerations||Effectively plan team activities for effective outcomes|