Generation Next – Celebrating differences
Leading different people in order to collectively reach the vision and at the same time to meet personal goals is a quite tricky job. In everyday scenes, haven’t we observed ourselves or others trying to change their approach based on situations? Have you observed how a person works with different people in different ways to get the work done? Leading Through Diverse Situations is designed to enable leaders to adapt to the diverse needs of different situations. Situational adaptability is the key to leadership effectiveness and refers to adaptability to the requirement of the situations or to the needs of the team members whom one has to influence. Tactfully implementing situational adaptability in organization requires leadership skills.
- Are you stumped by how to deal effectively with Millennials?
- Do you wish to learn effective ways of handling with the differences the new generation brings with them?
- Do you like to understand the various needs and objectives of the Millennials?
- Is there a difficulty in accommodating changes to your style of functioning?
- Do you like to know the ways of tapping the strengths of the individuals?
- Do you want to know what motivates the new generation?
- Do you wish to successfully align the next generation towards the vision?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Generation Next – Celebrating Differences is just for you.
The main focus of the program is to help participants understand the mind-set and needs of the new comers or the next gens. Gaining a perspective of this would enable managers and leaders to function effectively in handling them, aligning them towards the vision and adapting to the innovative and creative methods of functioning brought by the next generation.
Generation Next – Celebrating Differences is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, the program connects existing employees to align and assist the new comers along with accommodating changes in their style of work.
- Identify the different objectives of the Millennials
- Develop ways to accommodate changes in order to fit to the workplace
- Utilize diverse strengths for the growth of the organization
- Create an inclusive culture that accommodates a diverse workforce
- Enable managers to effectively flex to the changing workforce
- Bring about cultural integration
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Gen Next traits||Gaining a perspective of the traits and the capabilities of the new generation and how this could help the organization.|
|Managing Generation Next||Identify the basic characteristics of the next generation and describes ways to handle them with ease.|
|Needs of the next generation||This guides participants about the different needs of the new generation and their expectations.|
|Benefits of diversity||Understand the benefits of a diverse workforce.|
|Breaking the myths||Breaking the various myth revolving around the new generation.|
|Past & Future||Understanding the past values of the organization and analysing what is needed to go to the future to identify value of both past and future.|
|Importance of collaboration||Talks about why it is required for the existing officials or employees to work in collaboration with the next generation.|
|Mentoring and coaching||Mentoring and coaching for managers and gen next to enable them to create a cohesive organizational culture.|
|Case study||To ensure that participants have got hang of the concept case studies are presented for discussion.|