Innovation – Road to Market Glory
With the steep increase in market shifts, consumer demands and competitive forces these days, companies and their employees are expected to be more innovative not just by coming up with more innovative ideas but also by adjusting with the innovative changes happening within the organization. Educational Systems also doesn’t may much attention on the creativity and innovation of an individual, and as the landscape shifts and innovation becomes more important, the innovation skills gap is apparent and increasing.
Strengthscape’s Innovation – Road to Market Glory program is designed in such a way to fill up those gaps and making managers ready to become market glory.
- Does it get difficult to stand out in market?
- Do you feel challenging to administer techniques to impart innovation?
- Does it get difficult to promote and manage innovative changes?
- Are you unaware about the Innovation Enablers in an organization?
- Is your team lacking the sense of belonginess?
- Do you feel challenging in promoting and managing dynamic innovation culture within the team?
- Do you feel that your team should become more innovative to prosper the group performance?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Innovation – Road to Market Glory is just for you
The objective is to make managers realise the usage and impact of innovative ideas in an organization, and make people develop their innovative skills with the help of various techniques and tools to generate ideas and solve problems. It also gives the opportunity to apply the methods and tools to improve areas of their own work.
Innovation – Road to Market Glory is an experiential training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It connects different dimensions of innovation in the workplace and explains how it is an essential element for the organization to grow and stand out.
- Understand how to promote and manage a dynamic innovative culture
- Analyze various business models of innovation and the role of advancing technology in innovation
- Explore the types of innovation and gain clarity on challenges of innovation
- Identify the various innovation enablers
- List the various tools and techniques for generating innovative ideas
- Discover the benefits of innovation to business
- Analyze and apply the various business model of innovation
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Round-robin introductions and setting expectations. Introduction to Innovation and its role in the organization.|
|Types of Innovation||Clarity on Innovation Challenges. Exploring the Ten types of innovation including Incremental/radical innovation, the risk/reward balance and open/closed innovation. Merits of a systemic approach to innovation management.|
|Innovation Enablers||Organizational Culture, Leadership, Business Strategy and Industry & competitor analysis.|
|Methods and Tools for generating Ideas||Orienting to the various tools and techniques used in the organization like Brainstorming, Reverse Brainstorming.|
|Benefits of Innovation||Importance of Innovation Program. Identifying and measuring business benefit. Benefits mapping + exercise.|
|Business Model Innovation||The driving force of Business Model. Application of business model canvas, blue ocean strategy, knowledge of disruptive business model.|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning. Creating an action plan.|