Innovation – The Road to Success
To survive in this fast paced market environment it is essential to create and act on ideas that have value. Every organization’s sole purpose is to standout from their competitors and makes their brand a priority among consumers. To successfully achieve that you have to be innovative at various aspects. Do you think framing any idea is a huge task? We say, rightly executing and implementing the ideas are much more crucial.
To grow magnificently the leaders of the organization are supposed to be innovative and also encourage their employees to be so. Thus the program helps leaders understand the concepts and strategies revolving around innovation.
- Do you wish to stand out in the market from your competitors?
- Do you find it challenging to administer techniques to impart innovation?
- Do you find it difficult to promote and manage innovative changes?
- Is there a difficulty in identifying Innovation Enablers in your organization?
- Do you find it challenging to promote and manage a dynamic innovation culture within the team?
- Do you like to create an impact on the customers with your brand and ideas?
- Do you feel that your organization should become more innovative to prosper as a whole?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Innovation – The Road to Success is just for you.
The objective of this program is to make Leaders understand the essentials and impact of innovative ideas in an organization and encourage employees to develop their innovative skills with the help of various techniques and tools to generate ideas and solve problems. Also providing opportunities to apply the methods and tools to improve areas of their own work.
Innovation – Road to Implementation of New Ideas is an experiential training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It connects different dimensions of innovation in the workplace and how it is an essential element for the organization to stand out to grow.
- Create innovative solutions to problems thus leading to productivity and growth
- Build ways to stretch employee’s imaginations and inspire them to make a greater contribution
- Inspect the truth and understand the myths around innovation
- Compare and differentiate innovation and creativity
- Discover the critical capabilities of innovation
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Innovation vs. Creativity||Understanding innovation in detail by providing complete distinction between creativity and innovation|
|Innovation Challenges||Clarity on Innovation Challenges. Exploring the Ten types of innovation including Incremental/radical innovation and the risk/reward balance|
|Capabilities for Innovation||Most needed 3 capabilities are discussed in the session. Leadership - Fellowship management, Climate creation, and Idea management|
|Breaking Myths||The major myths around innovation are discussed in order to ensure clear understanding to break these myths|
|Innovation Enablers||Discussion on identifying innovation enablers to create a culture of Innovation. Organizational Culture, Leadership, Business Strategy and Industry & competitor analysis|
|Characteristics of Innovative organizations||The top ten characteristics that define an innovative organization are highlighted in the session to identify what drives innovation|
|Methods and Tools for generating Ideas||Various tools and techniques used innovation like Brainstorming, Reverse Brainstorming|
|Human Centred Design Process||The three lenses used by the HCD process to fuel innovation|
|Benefits of Innovation||Importance of Innovation Program. Identifying and measuring business benefit. Benefits mapping + exercise|
|Case studies/Activity||To ensure learning and understanding every session is preceded by an activity or case study followed by debrief about the topic. This provides an experiential learning|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning|