Innovative Thinking – To Face the New World
Innovation is the final result or the end product while design thinking is the path to be travelled to reach the end-product.
Innovative thinking is an iterative ad non-linear process which allows us to be empathetic towards the customer problems and understand them from different perspectives to create innovative and unique solutions. The relevance of innovative thinking is growing in magnitude every day because of the rapid changes in the environment and behaviour.
Innovative thinking assures that we show our presence in the rapidly changing competitive world along with creating successful solutions to the problems.
- Do you find it difficult to differentiate between innovation and improvement?
- Would you like to know the various types of innovation?
- Do you want to be better than your competitors in terms of innovation?
- Would you like to practice innovative thinking?
- Taking a walk through the nature can give you ideas. Would you like to know how?
If you answered ‘yes’ for these questions, we can help you. Join us for Innovative Thinking – To Face the New World.
This session focuses on a range of important aspects of innovative thinking. Innovative Thinking is the way forward in the competitive world of today. Innovative Thinking is not a skill one is born with but a process anyone can learn. The objective of this session is to introduce this process of innovative thinking to the participants and enable them to practice this process in the context of the organization.
Innovative Thinking – To Face the New World is a one-day workshop based on our approach to Design Thinking and Innovation, Fail Over and Over for Success (FOOS). It is an experiential workshop where the participants get to be in touch with various natural phenomena and other aspects to practice each step of design thinking and innovation.
- Dissect issues, decisions, and opportunities and goals systematically
- Build innovative products by generating numerous ideas quickly
- Analyse various trends around us to get a picture on how to innovate
- Spot opportunities where others see only problems
- List various perspectives for a problem
- Explore the need of the customer
- Create solutions that are measurable and repeatable
- Apply FOOS method to create Lo-fi prototypes
- Present business case for new products and services with greater confidence.
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Buy in for learningCheck list of key issues|
|Introduction to Innovation & FOOS methodology||Understand the process of innovation List the areas of innovation Differentiate between the types of innovation Summarize the principles of Innovation and Design Thinking Strengthscape’s FOOS methodology is introduced to the participants. In the subsequent sessions, participants will experience|
|State 1: Charter of Innovation||Practice creating a charter of innovation. Assessing its relevance at the FOOS stage|
|State 2: Inspiration||Define inspiration Understand the impactful global trends in while innovating Apply various methods of inspiration: Nature walk and Holistic Scape Prepare Empathy Map|
|State 3: Ideation||Apply steps in ideation to refine the ideas: • Ground work • Cluster it • Brainstorming workshop|
|State 4: Concepts||Convert ideas into concepts using Sort & Irrigate Method Test concepts using Select & Irrigate method Understand the neuroscience behind creating concepts|
|State 5: FOOS||Implement the ideas and concepts to create miniature of the product using the Fail Over and Over for Success (FOOS) method|