Leadership Branding – Consistency in Reputation
In short, leadership brand is your reputation as a leader. With every interaction you you leave others with an impression that has the possibility to become a memorable experience. Your brand is defined by what others can expect from you. Your brand is how people relate with you and recall you. Leadership brand is cultivated over time with great effort – it has to be consistent and should reflect what you value most as a leader. Having a strong Leadership Brand opens numerous opportunities. Strengthscape’s Leadership Brand experience will help you find and showcase your strengths so you can stand out from the crowd.
- Create a consistency in image and build a positive brand
- Develop knowledge about good and strong brand
- Enhance self-awareness
- Identify others’ opinion of self
- Identify ways to stand out from the crowd
- Plan strategies to create an impact on others and influence them
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then Leadership Branding – Consistency in Reputation is just for you.
The program is developed to assist leaders to market their skills and create a brand for them. The idea is to help them stand out from others and create a lasting impact on people. It will develop the ability of leaders to formulate and execute ideas in one’s own unique ways.
Leadership Branding – Consistency in Reputation is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices the program is designed to enable leaders to create a personal brand and build strong networks to leave a lasting impression on others.
- Create awareness around importance of succession planning
- Create ways to rightly identify and guide potential leaders
- Understand the role and competencies of a future leader
- Identify potential challenges in the present succession plan
- Align potential leaders to the vision and mission of the organization
- Distinguish succession planning and management from replacement planning,
- talent management and human capital management
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introduction||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Defining the Ideal Brand||Leaders explore what brand they want to create and elements that will contribute to that brand.|
|Defining X factor||People with strong brands are clear about who they are. They know and maximize their strengths. Here, we give leaders the opportunity to uncover and define your skills and strengths.|
|Understanding Y factor||Understanding your Y factor is pivotal to designing a career plan that connects with your values, passions and purpose.|
|Eliminating Z factor||Personal branding is about standing out while being yourself—your best self. You need to step up to standout. Investigate ways to help you be a keeper.|
|Ready, Set, Action||This session deals with various techniques that help in creating a good leadership brand.|
|Leadership Strengths & Challenges||Leaders identify their leadership strengths and challenges and create a personal action plan to leverage strengths and overcome challenges.|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning|