Leading Change – Transforming Organizations & People
Change is an essential and constant factor in transforming organizations. Businesses that strive to survive over a long term must modify themselves into better competitors over time. The objective of leading change has always been synonymous with overcoming new and more challenging market by changing the way business is conducted.
Unconventional technologies that are constantly changing, vast labour pools and expansive markets, have challenged industries while investor demands and capital flows have become unpredictable. To curb such challenges, organizations must adopt sophisticated practices for organizational change management.
Strengthscape’s Leading Change – Transforming Organizations & People helps you rewire leadership thinking to opportunistic and proactive and empower your workforce to have strengths-inspired ambitions.
- Do you want to become more effective in leading change in your organization?
- Do you want to become a proactive change leader?
- Do you want to understand organisational change?
- Do you want to recognize what constitutes change for different people?
- Do you want to know the impact of change on the employees of your business?
- Do fear your leadership style may constraint your ability to lead change?
- Are you confused about your role in the change process?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Leading Change – Transforming Organizations & People is just for you.
Through the training program, participants will understand the “why” and “when” individuals withstand or embrace change, illustrate key leadership elements for driving organizational change initiatives, implement employee engagement by creating employee ownership in the change, design leadership strategies to manage employees through the transition while maintaining workflow and performance.
Strengthscape’s Leadership Development – Engaging Employees and Building Winning Teams is an immensely practical and hands-on training that is designed to inspire, engage, and help potential leaders through experiential activities workbook exercises, group problem-solving tasks and the like. With a plan of action in hand for taking the key learnings from the workshop back to the workplace, individuals will be prepared to implement these practices effectively in the workplace.
- Gain insight into the internal and external factors of change and the role of a leader in facilitating change
- Recognize patterns of human behaviour and an array of emotions stemming from the emergence of the change
- Identify points of changes that need to be formulated
- Focus change efforts on activities that will positively shape the organization’s future
- Gain perspective on how to coach and guide individuals who are resistant to change
- Develop the ability to clearly and effectively communicate the purpose and need for change
- Ability to create an environment where individuals are flexible to change and remain resilient during the occurrence of change
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Understanding Change Management||Introduction to change management, creating a vision for change management, the goal of change management|
|Overcoming Obstacles of Change Management||Understanding why change is difficult, the five common obstacles to change|
|Role of a Leader in Change Management||Leveraging relationships during change, communicating effectively, manging individual emotions toward change while also sustaining talent and workflow|
|Roles and Responsibilities for Change||Identifying and understanding 4 key roles in change management that play an essential part - the Sponsor the Champion, Change Agent Stakeholder|
|Understand the Change Management Model||Understand and leverage the 8-sep change model|
|Communication Strategy||Building a communication strategy and involving key stakeholders in communication efforts|
|Managing Emotions in Change||Understanding the 3 Phases of Transitions:
Phase 1: Ending, losing, letting go
Phase 2: The Neutral Zone